Musicxray

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by davbopol13 • Aug 7, 2014.

1. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    I recently joined a website that pays me to listen to music! I haven't made much money yet, but it does work, if you get music to listen to. You have to put in your preferred music and groups, then they send you music to your inbox! :cool:

2. Betsyake

BetsyakeMember

Threads:
    What's the website?:rolleyes:

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    It's called "musicxray" but it has a reputation as not always being so awesome. (No offense to the original poster.) Many people only receive a few songs a month, I have been a member for 4 months and have never received a song to review, and many people have had a negative experience when they get close to being able to cash out. Some people have been what would be about a few reviews away from cashing out and then they stop receiving songs. I would definitely suggest checking it out, but proceed with caution and maybe read some additional reviews.

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard about this site too but i can't seem to trust it so i didn't bother joining in. I've read more bad reviews than the good ones and that's totally saying something. I love music and putting in a music review would've been fun if only there are legit music review sites out there that actually pays you. Do you any other sites like this one?