Nomorerack.com?

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by amy005 • Aug 11, 2014.

1. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    Is this company legit or just a scam? I have been tempted to buy things before but have heard that some people don't get the items the ordered or they get a knock off. I am wondering if anyone here has tried it and what your experience has been? It seems like a great way to save money but it's not worth it if you end up getting a knock off or don't get your item at all.

2. amyrbnsns

amyrbnsnsNew Member

Threads:
    i got a good deal from nomorerack

i have already purchased several items from them before and so far, each of the items i have bought have been such a great deal.

3. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    That is interesting that you have had good luck on there. But then its also interesting that you just joined this forum and this is the only post you made. I actually went ahead and did a little bit of my own research about nomorerack.com. I came across a website called scamadvisor.com. This website basically lets you know whether it is safe to buy from an online store or not. According to scamadvisor.com, "No More Rack" has a low trust rating and many bad reviews. I think I will steer clear from there.

4. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Amy, unfortunately it does seem to be a bit 'too good to be true' in terms of deals...it has a low trust rating, as you said, and a pretty high number of the same exact kinds of complaints. I'm with you on steering clear from it.

5. Joshu

JoshuNew Member

Threads:
    Aah Nomorerack... these are the guys responsible for 5% of the e-mails in my junk box...

It's true, it's a scam. The products they sell are cheap imitations advertised as the real thing, and they list the RRP much higher than it actually is, tricking less observatory people into thinking they are saving tons of cash. When really, they're being tricked into paying double the price Nomorerack got it's hands on the cheap stuff for.

They also have a history of not shipping their items if the buyer did not pay for tracked delivery, then claiming that they were lost en-route.
    Steer clear!
    ~Joshu

#5Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  6. randomdude

randomdudeMember

Threads:
    Nomorerack.com is an actual online retail store like amazon or ebay. But there you do not the type of online store that deals with making bids and winning a particular item. They offer low deals of spicific retail items that normally do not sell for that same low price in retail stores. I can actually vouch for this company because I have bought several items and gifts from that website before. And the products offered there are really good quality as well. I would definate reccomend it to anyone to try out.

7. Amanda K

Amanda KActive Member

Threads:
    Since I've never had a problem with Amazon, so I don't see the advantage in trying nomorerack.com. Amazon has great customer service and guarantees even their used items from independent sellers. The chance of being ripped off completely cancels out the chance of saving a few dollars for me.