Free $10 on any Wish.com purchase!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Strykstar • Aug 18, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Wish.com is having a really nice deal where if you sign up from a referral link (mine is

)
    you get a free $10 gift card to use on any item at all (the store is huge), it just can't be applied to shipping fees.
    I ended up buying a nice pair of headphones just paying the $1 shipping fee :D

2. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    I've also claimed my free $10 dollar gift card. Would you know If more than one gift cards can be applied to one order? I am still waiting for people to make their first purchase to try it out. Thinking of it now, maybe the people who I referred are waiting on their friends to finally checkout and receive an additional $10 dollars.

For any one who is a little skeptical about their listed products, I have done my research and most products are satisfactory -depending on the vendor, of course.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I think more than one gift card can be used by order, yes.
    As far as I understand, they go to your "wallet" and then get automatically deducted as you buy something, it doesn't even ask if you want to use it or not.
    Interestingly, Wish.com has also given me quite a few gift cards of their own to use on certain categories of items, sometimes several ones a day, so maybe wait until you get a card for whatever you want to buy so that you guarantee you get it for free.

4. Thrix

ThrixMember

Threads:
    Thank you, I got it just in time - my headphones broke yesterday! So I'll order another pair from here and pay just the shipping, thanks dude!

Which pair did you order? I'm not really knowledgeable in the subject.

Edit:

You can't use multiple coupons for one product, each must be used separately. I just checked. Kinda sucks, but hey, 10$ is 10$. It would be cool if we could pay the shipping once instead of separately, though.

5. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, too bad we can't use multiple coupons then.
    Another thing that irked me was they removed the Paypal payment option, I was lucky to pay for my first orders with it but apparently they had to remove it because people were abusing this deal and getting $10 over and over again...

6. Thrix

ThrixMember

Threads:
    Oh, they had PayPal? I wish it was still an option - I don't really feel comfortable putting my credit card number all over the internet.

I already got 4 x 10$ gift cards lol. :D
    But over 150 people signed up with ref link, so I still hope to get more.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It asks me to download an app and I'm using a pc. I guess I would have to do this later. But do you happen to know if I will also pay only $1 if they ship the item to the Philippines?

#7Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  8. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630Banned

Threads:
    Wow, thanks. I just lost my headphones a few days ago and I really needed a pair :)

Thanks a lot! I'm really looking forward for the package. It would have indeed been awesome to use multiple coupons, haha.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just signed up, but you are right, I can't use Paypal now, so I don't know how I can use my coupon. But how did you manage to get your referral link? I can't seem to find mine.

10. alfices

alficesNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks
    Useful info, much appreciated

11. acnxtj

acnxtjNew Member

Threads:
    Spent my $10 on a fancy USB memory stick last week, it hasn't arrived yet but i'm excited :p

12. Riggy

RiggyMember

Threads:
    This is the annoying thing about living in Europe :p I can't enjoy stuff like this because the shipping will nearly be as much as the item itself! Anyone know any way in which someone from outside of the US could use this efficiently?

13. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    Wow Strykstar thanks for the heads up mate. So the $10 is no strings attached ? Do you have to buy something to get it or is it automatically used as part of an order ?

14. aaron53

aaron53New Member

Threads:
    I'm wondering, is this offer still available now? Still, thank you very much for your offer, OP :)