Favorite site to buy clothes online?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Mayvin • Aug 19, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I personally have to buy my clothes in person so I can make sure they fit right but it would be nice to be able to just order them online and not go through the time consuming task of searching and trying on every little thing. For those of you who do shop online what is your favorite site to do that from?

2. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    I shop from Amazon. I am 5'9 and somewhat skinny, so it is unusual that I buy something that never fits because everything fits me true to size. I actually make use of the size charts because some brands in medium fit me like a large. I usually buy sizes in medium and there are plenty of reviews of people who buy items with the same description. I judge normally by what others have to say and then I make the purchase.

Friendly PSA: always use Amazon.smile when you shop!

3. jmg707

jmg707New Member

Threads:
    It really depends on what item I am looking for. Typically, it is easy to find an online store that has a liberal return policy. Free shipping/free returns. ;) Also, I will visit a few brick and mortar stores and narrow it down to some brands that I like. Once I know a bit more about the fit, I can almost always find good deals online. Ebates offers cash back on purchases from quite a few stores!

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I really like asos but really any clothing site that offers free shipping and returns interests me. I like asos because of the style selection and price range, they used to have free shipping but now it is free shipping for orders over $25 but I consider that rather reasonable--returns are still free. I will sometimes order from Urban Outfitters if there is a free shipping code floating around or Zara because shipping is free over $50. One other thing I look for with shopping sites, but definitely isn't mandatory is whether or not I can return or exchange in store. That's a nice perk.

5. ericah23

ericah23New Member

Threads:
    I can agree I love to shop in person, so my clothes can fit. However, I also love to shop online because sometime it's more convenient for me. My favorite online clothing store would have to be hotmiamistyles. There style is totally amazing and beautiful for women. They have every size as well, but I just wish they were a little more cheap but it's so worth the price you're paying. Another, one of my favorite online shopping sites are Amazon. It's a wonderful, and a legit site. They pretty much have almost everything.

6. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite site to shop for clothes online is Target. For some reason, they have cuter items at their website than in their stores. Also, you get better deals. What I like most is their outer wear. You can't beat the prices on their vests and sweaters.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have always thought that I will never buy clothes online, but when you happen to see something that catches your fancy then you tend to eat your words, lol. I mostly browse clothes thru my local country's Ebay site, so that I can save on shipping fees and because the transaction is faster.

8. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Banana Republic and Uniqlo sizes fit me well and they offer good discounts when you buy online. They also allow you return things to the store if they don't fit which is a bonus. That way I am happier ordering online and sometimes order a couple of sizes to get the right fit.

Free shipping and returns are important as well as discounts and may sites will offer it with a code if you do an internet search. I never go for express shipping as it can never be guaranteed and is not worth it as far as I am concerned.

9. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Ebay is my personal favorite because the selection is so huge. I have learned how to make sure I am looking at a good seller and they know what they are doing. If they know what they are doing they will include all pertinent measurements for the garment, not just size on the label so you really know if this is going to fit you before you buy. I also never buy from China, I have had really, really bad experiences with them.

10. jellybean

jellybeanMember

Threads:
    I like finding brands and stores that fit me well in person, and then shopping them online if I don't have time to go to the store. GAP, Banana Republic, and J. Crew are ones that I like. There are also certain Target brands that I like and can purchase from online. Definitely make use of size charts on websites when they are available and check the return/exchange policies in case the items don't fit well or you don't like how they look.

11. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    You should be very careful when you are going to buy clothes online. You should be aware of which size is going to fit you then go to any particular store to look for that particular size. I prefer Jabong, Fashionara and Flipkart when it comes to online shopping. These guys are best at what they do.

12. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer to buy clothes from Flipkart.com. The quality of their clothes have degraded in recent past though. So I prefer to go out and buy them for myself instead of ordering them online.

13. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I buy from Amazon.com. Sometimes, I buy from eBay, Forever 21, and H&M.

14. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    I have a few go to websites that I love to shop on but a few of my favorites that have fast and cheap shipping are 599fashion.com stylesforless.com sammydress.com. These websites are great and offer a variety of different styles, amazing prices and different sizes as well. Websites like walmart.com and kmart.com are also great to shop on for low prices and shipping is also amazingly cheap.

15. jen528

jen528New Member

Threads:
    Hey SammyDress, wasn't there recently a

about you guys?