Ever use the site Ebates to save money?

Discussion in Coupons started by Mayvin • Aug 19, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Not sure if this is the exact site to post this but was just curious to know if anyone has used that site to get cash back on items you buy online? I was thinking of joining this site but wonder if it would really be worth it to me just because I don't buy stuff online alot, only here and there. The commercials make it seem like people are getting mucho bucks back and wondering if other people have found that to be true that have used the site?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Yes, I use it!

The thing is, you're right.... if you don't buy a lot of stuff online, then you're not going to get a lot of money back. But you know what's great about signing up anyway? Even if you only end up getting a few bucks back a year, it doesn't hurt you anyway...you're not wasting any time....you're not losing out on anything. So you might as well sign up and just use it during those times when you DO buy online. :)

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks Jessi for the update on Ebate.com, I also do not purchase alot online which I know is going to change as I begin to purchase things I need for my new home. I have lived with family for years and have not needed to have a house full of stuff. Now I am on my own and need stuff and like everyone else want to get my stuff at the best price. And who does not like money back when purchasing things they would have purchased any way.

4. jmg707

jmg707New Member

Threads:
    I just posted about ebates on another thread! Yes, I use it all the time. It is worth it to me but I shop online for most items. I will always check there first to see if a store is a participant. The actual discounts they offer may be the same as you would get through direct shopping but I consider the cash back a bonus to that! It's fun to get that "big fat check". :)

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Keep in mind that you can also get a little bit of a kick back on things like flight tickets. They don't do a huge percentage for this, but if you happen to need a plane ride once every few years and you're going to be purchasing online anyway (which I highly recommend because sites like Expedia are going to be cheaper usually), then you can get a kickback on that, too.

6. HectorHegg

HectorHeggBanned

Threads:
    It is good to do research before buying anything, it helps you to prevent from scam. Ebates is a site which gives you the cash back guarantee. This company is affiliated to many online stores. If you select any online store for shopping in ebates then you can also win as an Ebates user.

7. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I use Ebates sometimes. I normally do not shop online that much so the checks I get is not that much. All that matters to me is that I get great deals and some money back.

8. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I don't usually get a lot back from these kind of sites because I don't make all that many purchases, but saving is still saving an it adds up in time.

9. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    I use it a lot. Keep in mind that a lot of brick and mortar stores have websites where you can purchase the item online and pick it up in store. Examples are Lowes, Home Depot, probably others. So if I want to make a purchase at Lowes right around the corner, I go online and buy the item and have it held for store pickup. Then I can go in and pick up my item at the store and still get the cash back from Ebates.