The Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lindbergh • Aug 19, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This review may be a little bit too late but hey I'll still post it.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I've been using it for more than a year now. And you know what? I'm still very amazed at its capabilities.

The 8MP camera already pales in comparison to the Note 3 and other more recent phones but it's still able to capture very clear photos.
    The quad core processor is very powerful that it could play even the most graphics intensive games.
    The size of the screen is perfect! 5.5 inches is the size for me.

The battery life has diminished but I think that's the norm for every Android phone.

So, after more than a year of use, the Note 2 is still one heck of a phone and I wouldn't trade it with any other phone out there. :)

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am glad to hear you are happy with your phone. I just got a Galaxy Mega Note and know how you feel. My old phone I could not have a conversation on it for all of the static and dropping the phone was a piece of junk.

Now I can look at movies, netflix and talk on the phone hear what people are saying and they can hear me. I would have to go out side to get a good connection with the old phone.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What's the screen size of your Galaxy Mega? Does it have a 5.8 inch screen or a 6.3 inch screen?

I don't think that I can ever go back to a small screen phone. I used to browse the web on a 3 inch screen phone and I couldn't exactly click on what I wanted to click. I had difficulty scrolling the content, and many other problems. With a bigger phone, it's a lot easier and more intuitive.

May I know what the processor of the Galaxy Mega is?