Which type of handbag would you like better?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Betsyake • Aug 20, 2014.

1. Betsyake

BetsyakeMember

Threads:
    Maybe, every girl has many types of handbags. As a result, you don't know choose which one to take when out of door, and which type of handbag followed would you like better?
    First:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:

Fifth:

Sixth:

Eighth:

Just now what I can do is that offer the detailed information of the pictures from here:

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    The handbags I adore are the hobo styled ones. They are great for tall women like me. They hang nicely over my shoulder. Also, you can find them at a lot of discount stores like Ross and Marshall's.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Out of the ones you showed I liked the 1st, 4th and 6th. But my favorite kind of bag is the classic satchel. To me it's my favorite because it's usually formal enough for work, but also looks great to go out at the mall or a dinner. I also like doctor kind of bags and baguette bags. Not a fan of hobo bags.

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I liked the first and the fourth. I like those bags because they look stylish but not so trendy that they would be out of style in a year. I tend to gravitate toward larger statement type bags in bright colors but with minimal to zero additional embellishment. The clutch pictured was nice too, but not as versatile as 1 and 4.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like two and four as I like to be practical and be able to put it on my shoulder and with strong straps. Also like zips for security and something that can go with any outfit and any occasion.
    Also they are black and won't get dirty.
    I prefer tote bags, so you can fold a scarf or a cardigan inside, in case it gets cold as well as a bottle of water. Often I have had to squeeze things into my bag!

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like tote bags the most, so I gravitated to bag number 2. I don't like carrying hand bags, (although I do have one) since the handle doesn't fit in my shoulder and I'm not comfortable just carrying a bag in my hand, they need to fit in my shoulder as I am walking, so the ideal bag for me would be bag number 2.

7. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I love bags! I would pick number 2. I love the handles I can carry in my hand or shoulder. But I also love the size! I adore big bags and I always have to have lots of space in my purse. I carry my important stuff, but it allows me to carry extra stuff like a small emergency kit.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love handbags even more than shoes. Number four is my favorite. I usually prefer colored handbags for a pop of color, but the zippers are an interesting detailI like number six, but I would lose the horse. The last purse is an evening handbag.

9. Kendra70422

Kendra70422New Member

Threads:
    I definately think you have a great taste with purses, these are gorgeous. I choose mine by the color and also look for a reasonable price but I have to certainly say that I would choose the fourth purse because I love the color black and it is real leather and has black fur which I think enhances it.

10. Betsyake

BetsyakeMember

Threads:
    Yeah, all girls like to talk about makeup, shoes, clothes, bags etc at free time. "Where do you buy this pair of shoes?" "How much is that bag?" I'm glad to discuss them with all and happy to share something good, so what is the next item?

11. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    I like the second and the sixth. I love roomy bags that can carry most of my stuff and others that I would happen to dump in there while I'm out shopping. The appearance of durability also appeals to me. These look like bags that will last for a few years, not a few months. The single color would also make it easier to match with may types and styles of outfits. The strap is appealing because I want something I can easily carry and still allow my hands to be free of burden.

12. Betsyake

BetsyakeMember

Threads:
    It must be convenient to take when I'm outdoor. Certainly, it also can hold all what I need, and its look should be my taste.

13. Mochaisis

MochaisisNew Member

Threads:
    I'd have to choose the second purse. I love totes and large purses, because I tend to carry quite a few things with me everyday. Also love the length of the straps on this purse, because they're just long enough to put my arms through and have the top of the bag hit my underarm. I believe this makes the bag a bit safer to carry too, as it would be harder for any pick-pocket to dip their hands into while I'm carrying it. I also love the color, as most of my wardrobe is black anyway so this would be a perfect match.

14. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I don't see a picture of the type of bag I like. I like the crossbody purses that are smaller. I don't usually carry a purse. Most of the time, I carry my wallet as a wristlet. That is all I need. If I do so happen to use a purse, it is always across my body. I like to have my hands free and not worry about setting my purse down.

15. Betsyake

BetsyakeMember

Threads:
    Yeah, there are only few types of handbags posted. I would choose all kinds of bags from good online stores to discuss with all if I have more free time. Thanks!

16. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I love the first, fourth and eighth bag. They all have a modern and chic feel to them. I love bags that look very polished but cool at the same time. I design some of my own handbags and I can't resist a well made bag.

17. bellagreen007

bellagreen007New Member

Threads:
    I like the third one it can be used as a cross body bag too. I love convertible bags too that can be used as a backpack, cross body, shoulder and hand bag. I also love tote bags and beach bags when I need to carry lots of things or I can use it in travelling.

18. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Out of those options, I like the second one the most. I love a good tote or hobo...lots of room for my black hole full of stuff with me at any given time, kind of an effortless style. I don't like smaller bags or handbags as much.