Who is the Best Provider in the UK?

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by craighawkins • May 16, 2012.

1. craighawkins

craighawkinsNew Member

Threads:
    I started off with a company called 'Blueyonder' ....they got taken over by Telewest and Telewest got taken over by Virgin. I got a little fed up of the prices with Virgin, thought they were a little bit high.

I have now switched to Plusnet. I'm beginning to think this was a mistake. There service comes with a Thompson Router and it is forever playing up. I've lost count, of how many times I've been disconnected... it's starting to get frustrating. Wish I'd stayed where I was. Plusnet have now rolled out Fiber Optics in my area and I would of been tempted. From the service I've had so far, now I'm not so sure. I can hardly think of a day since having this router that I haven't been disconnected at least once.

I'm starting to feel like Plusnet should be paying me for the hassle. Before I had Plusnet I temporarily managed with a Vodaphone dongle.... even that was better than this.

Has anyone had these problems with Plusnet? ...Oh well, at least I've got that rant out of my system :rolleyes:

#1May 16, 2012
    Last edited: May 16, 2012
  2. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    Wait so are you saying. I was going to say Virgin mobile but do you still think it's a good idea or?

3. logyon

logyonNew Member

Threads:
    I am with sky for internet. parents are with aol, previously we where with bt internet