Blue Sky Weekly/Monthly Planner 2014 School Year

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Bright7 • Aug 20, 2014.

1. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I have to confess that I have become obsessed with the planner community on YouTube and Instagram. I love looking at the videos and pictures about the Filofax, Erin Condren and Midori planners. It is really a fascinating thing to watch how they decorate the pages and even plan themes for each week. It's fun, but expensive as each one of these planners can easily run you a few hundred dollars once it is all said and done.

I needed a planner for work and I wanted something similar to an Erin Condren spiral bound planner which starts at $50.00 with no frills, but the price increases as you add more things to it. Luckily, I found the Blue Sky Weekly/Monthly Planner July 2014-June 2015. And I paid a mere $9.99 for it at Walmart. I think it is 12.99 if you buy from the site. It has the look of an Erin Condren planner at a fraction of the cost. This planner comes with a month-AT-A-GLANCE section, a week-at-a-glance section with plenty of room for writing, a section for contacts and a laminated sheet that lists major holidays, and a map of the USA. It has all the features I need and the cover is a lovely floral pattern. The style I bought is called

. It is also very sturdy as the front and back covers are made of hard plastic. The spiral binding is very sturdy, too.

My only minor complaint is that it does not have any pockets. I would like a pocket for inserting loose sheets of paper, Stamps and little things like that.

P.S. I bought a school year planner because I bought in in July and there were no more regular Calendars available, but so far I like it anyway. :)

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the advice on a good planner. I have been thinking about getting one. I usually just write down all of my agenda in a plane journal type book with the date on the top. Then I have a dry erase board in the house where I put up a weekly planner. But as of late, I have been tossing around the idea of getting a real one. I see that many people are doing their planners online now. I wonder what the difference is? If a person has a device with a mobile planner I suppose their would be less to carry in ones bag. I'm going to start researching the price differences as well. The first PC planner package that popped up was 129.00!! A little steep for my price range; so let the comparison shopping begin!