Best tablet.

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Canadianlover • Aug 21, 2014.

1. Canadianlover

CanadianloverMember

Threads:
    Why tablet do ou currently use any why? I currently have an old iPad someone gave to me and I plan on getting Dell's vuve android tablet. I actually like the Android operating system - still, than iOS iPads are prioritized and cost too much money. The android tablets are more flexible and are catching up to ios devices. There are also more android devices than Apple devices Niihau gives the market more verity.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I have an iPad in both the "regular" size and mini. I don't care too much for the mini but it's not bad to throw in my bag when I run out. Apple is the only brand of tablet I have ever had and I like it. It's definitely more expensive than others but so far so good for me and I think the quality matches the price. I think when I go shopping for a new tablet I will definitely do some research because I don't know if I want to pay Apple prices again.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd also have to go with the

like @forextraspecialstuff above. The iPad Mini is a high quality and very affordable 8 inch tablet. Its display is top notch. You'll definitely enjoy watching movies and reading eBooks on this baby. Also, it's fast and could handle different processes with very little hiccups.

Aside from the iPad Mini, the

is also a great tablet. It's also quite handy like the iPad Mini but has extra functionality because of the included S Pen. If you want to doodle, hand write or have a drawing tablet that could do just about everything else, then the Galaxy Note 8 is for you.

4. Canadianlover

CanadianloverMember

Threads:
    Thank you for the replies. I've been doing some research, and I have found that I can get a good, 8' tab from Dell for $214. I may be able to get a deal for that on Amazon or one of the other online shopping sites out there. I don't like the iPad because of it's price. Thank yiou for the Galaxy 8 suggestion.