Silent Hills

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Aug 22, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's a new Silent Hill game in the works and it's called Silent Hills. Haha! Oh, and the name of Hideo Kojima is popping up in the trailers.

Are you getting excited? I am. I've long been a fan of the Silent Hill series. I always thought that it was more scary than Resident Evil. However, the combat was somewhat lacking. I don't know what they would do in this new iteration of SH but I kinda feel that it would be awesome now that Hideo Kojima is dipping his hands again on the game.

Are you looking forward to Silent Hills too? Here's a short teaser trailer for you guys:

[video=youtube;HvZ09gERgw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvZ09gERgw4[/video]

2. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried its Playable Teaser and I gotta admit, it was freaking scary. The atmosphere is amazing, I made a mistake of playing P.T the first time with a headset and couldn't finish it because of how shocking it was. Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro are going to be an amazing team up. Can't wait to see more of it.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I've never been too fond of this type of scary/horror game, but this one does look interesting, plus it's got Norman Reedus so it should be fun to play around as him.
    I'm not sure if I'm hoping for it to be crazy scary so it stands out and gets noticed or if I want it to be a bit tamer so I have a chance of actually finishing it :)

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    LOL. I feel for you man. You know the last Silent Hill that I have finished? It was Silent Hill 1 which was way back in the PSX. Well I also almost finished Silent Hill 4 The Room but I got tired of it. I wasn't able to finish Silent Hill 2 as it was very very scary.

Do I want it to be really scary? I do. But at the back of my mind, I'm secretly hoping that it would just bring mild horror instead. :)