Celebrites who waited until marriage

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Mayvin • Aug 23, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I was surprised by some of the people on this list especially Nick and Mariah but some people I kind of guessed. What do you think of this list? Are there celebs on the list that you wouldn't expect to be there?

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Honestly, Mariah Carey is the only surprise on this list. I think she keeps her Christian beliefs quiet. Yet, there are pics of her and Nick going to church, etc. Also, she sang one of my favorite R&B/pop songs about struggle and faith. It's called "Make It Happen". The video is below. This is kind of a watered down version. The song on her CD sounded better to me.

[video=youtube;-Q6xx0JfMBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q6xx0JfMBI[/video]

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not really surprised by anyone on the list of celebrities, except Mariah Carey because she takes a lot of lingerie selfies so I didn't think of her as the waiting type. I saw an old episode of King of the Hill where Luanne became a born again virgin and wanted to marry a guy after only 2 days, so that they could have sex. I wonder if some Christians rush into marriage because they're sick of waiting to have sex. I said SOME, not all.

4. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah the only one that is a surprise is Mariah Carey and even then it's not a big shock. I never saw her going to church but I feel that you can almost tell in some of her music that she is a devout Christian.

5. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Wow of all people I never thought Mariah Carey would be in that list. These guys have some serious will power, specially for the male celebs on the list. I mean, if you're a beautiful man you'd think you'd use that kind of sexual power over others to just get it on.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually, the males on this list are not that gorgeous. Kirk Cameron and Tim Tebow look like average white guys that you would see at any mall.
    I don't see guys that look like Tyson Beckford, Ronaldinho, Kim Jae Wook or David Beckham on the "waiting until marriage" list. Most of the attractive celebrities on there are female.

7. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree with you in a way. Like I said before I love the Jonas Brothers and was even attracted to Kevin at one time so he'd be the most attractive male on the list to me, many people don't feel the same as I do. He was always considered the "ugly" brother or gay so it's laughable to think that he had such sexual power over women.
    As for Kirk Cameron, I think a lot of people have become aware of his personality so most people wouldn't even dare sleep with him