Cashmere

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Theo • Aug 25, 2014.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Cashmere is still a luxury Fabric, but as more stores are able to supply to a wider market it has become more affordable.
    Companies like Marks & Spencer and Tesco have their own brand, quality cashmere sweaters which are the same price as wool.
    Uniqlo are renowned for their basic and value cashmere sweaters and often do sales and specials when the temperature drops.

Even if you don't have a cashmere sweater, you can get a cashmere blend one that feels similar. I have found cashmere sweaters for $30 in Banana Republic on sale.

If you haven't tried cashmere, this is the best time to invest in one as cashmere has never been so accessible and affordable.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    Your post is true, but there are different grades of cashmere and that's something to keep in mind. Personally I would recommend saving and investing in really good cashmere, but that's just because I consider it a staple piece that you can have for quite some time if you take care of it. With that being said Uniqlo cashmere isn't half bad and the sales stores run these days make high quality cashmere easily accessible.