Does anyone have a Pocket Chair?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by CoolCat • Aug 26, 2014.

1. CoolCat

CoolCatMember

Threads:
    Does anyone have a Pocket Chair?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYJHqICN637Uqy8LrLzCOL-LkiTG4-aQVvfD4kwPLP0ttcaOnscg.

I've been thinking about getting one for occasions when I need to wait in long lines, like conventions. I know the advertisements say that the chair can hold 250 pounds, and I'm not anywhere near that, but does it seem stable? Is there another product that might be more suitable for a similar price range?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can say how stable it is, it doesn't look very stable but who knows. I have seen a portable chair that looks like an umbrella that people have used when they knew they would be required to stand in a line for a long period of time. I do not know the price or the name of the item.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't even know they made this product. I could use one of these too for waiting in long lines at anime conventions or waiting for concert tickets.
    But I looked up the reviews on Amazon and everyone hates this chair and says it's absolutely horrible and breaks easily.
    This one is only $5 more than the Pocket Chair and has better reviews. It holds 275 pounds and has more stable legs. i would go with this one.

4. CoolCat

CoolCatMember

Threads:
    Thanks, ACSAPA. That one definitely looks sturdier, though I'm concerned about its size. I'm looking for something I wouldn't mind carrying around all day (when I'm not sitting on it), and 18 inches (as opposed to 10) seems a little long to fit in a large purse or small backpack. (I have no expectation of fitting anything useful in my pocket.) The weight is about the same between the two, so if I find the right bag to take with me your option might still work.