Virtual Assistant for Android Phone

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Parker • Aug 28, 2014.

1. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was met a salesman who use Siri on his iPhone as a personal assistant for his business. This is especially useful when you're in the field and want to create quick reminders for yourself. He also uses it to create a follow-up system for his business. It really seems like a great way to stay organize.

Does anyone have an experience with Android virtual assistants?

2. tzbt827

tzbt827Member

Threads:
    I have used the Google voice assistants before and they were quite impressive. They could do a range of tasks for me instantly and picked up my voice very well, even with some background noise at the time. I suggest you trying them out as they can be a huge help in your everyday life.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to be amazed with these virtual assistant apps for Android. I had Skyvi installed once which is an app similar to Siri. I was entertained by the app because I could "talk" to it. It would give very funny responses. However, these types of apps consume a lot of space on your phone and it also needs an internet connection to work correctly. That's why I have uninstalled it from my phone.

Now that I've got my Note 2, I've already got an Android assistant installed by default. It's called S Voice. I seldom use it now though as I no longer am entertained by such apps.