Jobandcash scam!!!

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by lindbergh • Aug 28, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I accidentally came across another scam website. I just posted a thread about Monthlyyouth.com scam. And now, somebody just provided me another referral link to another make money online website called Jobandcash.com. Man, this is an exact copy of Monthlyyouth.com! Just check it out:

I don't know what the owners are thinking when they make this kind of website. The logo is the same, the content is the same...

Stay far far away from these two sites.

If you don't want to check out the sites, just take a look at some pictures:
    x2uput.

and this:
    x0sn5j.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    These look extremely scammy. I'm surprised that anyone would fall for a cheap looking website that promises you unlimited work opportunities with no experience.

3. CoolCat

CoolCatMember

Threads:
    Wow, that is blatant! Do you know if they're advertising in the same places? Thanks for the heads up, lindbergh. I do occasionally look at online income sources, though I try to only use sites that come recommended from someone I trust. There are a lot of scams out there, and you have to be really careful who you give your information to.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see some people posting their affiliate links to these sites on Facebook and Twitter. I guess the people doing this are amateurs as they just post their link and nothing more. No enticing words are said, etc.

I'm not sure if they are using PPC advertising to spread the word about their website. I also can't believe that there are some who actually believe this website.

5. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    I've signed up with this website and it's such a huge scam, it pisses me off to even think about. The only good thing is I didn't spend any money but I did waste valuable time promoting this site. I hate that I didn't look into it before I signed up for this site.

6. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    Somebody on another thread recommended "Job and Cash." I can't get the page to load, but I probably wouldn't be interested in any site that promises to pay me, "$500 in one day!" Thanks for the warning.

7. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Oh yeah I fell for this one or a website similar to it with the notorious bunny rabbit on it. Yes, I have been scammed, but the one I fell for sounded legit, it didn't say anything about paying a fee to do anything. Well, there is an option to upgrade for ten dollars which is actually key as you will soon find out It sounded like legitimate work, where you do task and make some decent money for doing so. But guess what, once you sign up you are told to promote the website for the ten dollars promised per task. In other words this is one of those websites where all anyone does is promote new members to the website and hope that they will upgrade with the ten dollars. This is such a scam, for me any website that is all about promoting others to join the website, no real opportunity other then that is a scam plain and simple. Sorry, to say this wasn't the first time I fell for such nonsense but at least I didn't pay for it this time.

8. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    You have to be very careful when looking for work online as there are a lot if scams out there. I always rely on the tips and advice from fellow online workers that I talk to. I have been working online for a little over a year now and feel that I am becoming a bit of an expert in the field.

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've seen many sites like this in my years of making some side income online to offset my expenses, and for the most part if the design looks like that it's already a very telltale sign that they are not trustworthy as a company, and especially after seeing them make a duplicate of it on another domain just confirms it even further. I think if you find trustworthy sites then it won't be too difficult to find some good comments about them, and sites like these usually have no reviews or mostly just negative ones.

10. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I never heard of these websites before, but wanted to add this comment to round the information.

Those sites looking the same come from a PTC "mother" company from which they get "white label" branding to replicate the same site over and over under different names but using the same scheme to get people signing up and eventually rip them off by selling them upgrades or memberships, which is supposed to be the best and fastest way to make more money.

11. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    How can you even fall for these websites, guys? You must simply look at how poorly these are designed, as it's a truly accurate "scam" detector mechanism. Most people who develop these scammy websites don't have just one to focus on, but at least dozens of them and can't make it look like a legitimate one, so they simply hope people will fall for their trap regardless of the actual design. Although I agree there are also some false positives around, most of the time - and I'm firmly sure of it - these are just scams.

And not only this, but if those sites promise you huge amounts of cash in no time, well... that's really more frankly-telling than the actual design, trust me on that. :)