Best cleaning solution for tough yellowed tile stains?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by beccagreen • Aug 29, 2014.

1. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I just moved in to a new apartment closer to work and I made a huge mistake not checking the bathrooms when I came in to visit the place because I was taken by how pretty The House looked so I thought the bathroom would follow but no. The tiles are very yellow and stained, it's not really horrible looking nor disgusting but it looks unpleasant and I have a quirk for clean things. So, do you know any really good cleaning products out there than would make a white tile really white?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A solution of ammonia and some washing powder will get the stains cleaned pretty fast. To make it work faster, use warm water. The ratio? One cup of ammonia for one gallon of water. Use a brush to scrub the tiles and once you're done rinse and they'll be as white as they originally were.

In extreme situations, use regular bleach on the tiles.

3. EdgarMooney56

EdgarMooney56New Member

Threads:
    I know somebody who would help you with that kind of issue. They love providing solutions for businesses when you're sick and tired of bad smells and unsightly restrooms. They manage to supply your own paper supply in incredibly low in price yet still great quality.

There people our highly skilled, well trained and are always will to help.

For larger establishments they can manage your entire facility from Plumbers to toilet tissue.
    If it’s a restroom challenge, we’d love to solve it.

Here's there link:

you might want to try it and see if it helps you. ;)

4. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Also make sure you have good ventilation the ammonia and or bleach won't be pleasant smells as you are cleaning and can irritate your eyes. Also wear gloves.