Tide powdered laundry detergent

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Mayvin • Aug 30, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I have used a variety of laundry detergents and the one that I have found that works really well is Tide (the powder) verses other detergents I've used. I have heard that Tide is considered a good quality detergent and I have found that to be true with the powdered kind not the liquid kind. What's you favorite laundry detergent?

2. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I like using Tide sometimes because they have different scents that I like. It is also a little cheaper than the rest of the detergent. Tide is also the only detergent that I found that does not irritate my skin.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually don't use brand name detergent because it's too expensive and I'd rather spend that $6 on food or bills. I buy the Mexican laundry bar soap Zote and and hand wash some of my laundry.
    If I'm throwing it in the washing machine, I pre-lather it up with the Zote bar and then throw it in the washing machine. A bar of Zote laundry soap costs 94 cents and lasts me for weeks.
    When I was in a better financial situation, I used to use Arm & Hammer detergent because it's kind of cheap and pretty effective.

4. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    My absolute favorite is Tide liquid - I find it really really does get clothes cleaner - , but I find it to be too expensive unless I find it on a special sale with a coupon. I did not even know they made the powdered kind anymore. I always hated it because it left powdery stuff all over my clothes. As for what I use on a day to day basis, Arm and Hammer (which also smells good), Wisk, whatever else I can find on a good sale. One kind I do not like AT ALL is purex. For some reason it makes me itch. Which doesn't make much sense, but there you have it.

5. K'Lyn

K'LynNew Member

Threads:
    Most often i use Tide to do my laundry but since I have an up to date laundry washer I am not able to use powdered detergents. I have to use the HP brand for any laundry detergent. But I use to wash with powder and enjoyed its scent and over all appearance of my clothes afterwards.