What is the best site to buy some clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by MrWriter • May 18, 2012.

1. MrWriter

MrWriterNew Member

Threads:
    I'm looking to buy some quality clothe online. What is the best and more trustful site that you now?

Give me your feedback!

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    The only clothes I ever buy online are outerwear, like winter coats, and I always buy from amazon.com. It's gotten to the point, where I won't even look in a brick and mortar for a winter coat, because I know I'll find a better one for a better price on amazon.

3. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon.com and the brand websites. I am very particular when it comes to online shopping especially for clothes, so I would only buy clothes from the brand websites or websites recommended by family and friends.

4. chigger

chiggerNew Member

Threads:
    Amazon.com or Shopping.com are the two I'd pick off the top of my head. Obviously you can also shop online at Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and many other stores. Most of your loved shopping stores are also available online. Amazon and Shopping are the most widely used though, and are both very reliable. However, keep in mind that content sold on Amazon is bought from other people and thus may be used.

5. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    There's Amazon.com for your needs. If you're into Asian fashion, YesStyle.com sells quality Japanese, Chinese and Korean apparel.

6. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Amazon is still the best site to purchase anything especially clothes. I have been using their service for a long time now and so far, I haven't really complain anything yet. I really love their service.

7. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    T-Shirt Hell - Amusing/offensive t-shirts

I know people that swear by eBay. Apparently you can pick up some good deals on there, especially on unusual stuff or if you need clothes of an unusual size.

Overstock.com - Internet Outlet Store - VEry cheap designer stuff, the problem is that you will get hit for both import duties and VAT ontop of delivery so bear that in mind. Some of the stuff on there is actually more expensive than usual after you factor in the above.

8. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    If you are looking for great quality at good prices...one option is up and coming online company Gilt.com. They are valued at one billion dollars right now, according to an article I read on Forbes. A true and trusted one is Muji.com. Birthed in Tokyo but now in many cities around the world - they have an awesome online catalog and their quality is out of this world. Happy shopping, wherever you land up 'going' (-:.

9. Stephanie

StephanieMember

Threads:
    Modcloth.com has an outstanding return policy. They're free! Not many companies do that anymore. They also have a huge selection and consumers can comment (and do) about sizes and quality. You can often find someone with your exact height/weight, or similar and tell if something will fit well or not. People post pictures of themselves in clothes too!

10. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    I gather that modcloth.com is not worldwide? I would like to try other websites aside from Amazon.com. I have never tried eBay but I've heard plenty about them!

11. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    asos.com has some good clothes available, and worldwide free shipping. Prices are OK.

12. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    Free worldwide shipping? That's interesting! Thanks for sharing the link and I'll be sure to check it out soon. These days, even the simplest top can be pricey and I'm willing to sift through the many websites to get to one that has affordable clothes.

13. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    If you're in the United States, I would suggest going to Amazon.com because there's a lot of selection and cheaper. It's different up here in Canada because Amazon doesn't offer clothes and it's more expensive.

14. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Amazon.

It is the only place I have heard people buying clothes from. Personally, I am not a fan of buying clothes online. Those are things that you should try out before purchasing. Sometimes, they just don't look right on yourself.

No point in going through the hassle of purchasing it online and having it keep it.

15. maryelnroach

maryelnroachNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks a lot for sharing this such nice and useful details to here. I visit this site. And I get lots of fashionable and amazing clothes on this site. As well as get best discount offer and services.

#15Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  16. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Now a days there are lots of sites available on web to purchase the clothes. Most of all sites are providing clothes at affordable rates along with the free shipping at home. I always buy from online sites and compare the prices to get the same clothes with same brand at affordable rates.

17. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, in the past I would shop at Haband for clothes. They have good quality clothes at decent prices. Another place where you can go and I have heard good things about is Amerimark. This store has a wide range of items, and clothing is one of their areas. I know someone who is a very satisfied customer with Amerimark, and they highly recommend it for quality merchandise at a good price.

18. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Although I do like getting some good deals on Amazon, the deals I get there are not on clothes. I prefer the old classics like Macy's and Dillards... I just like the selections better. Of course I usually wait until there are some good deals, and online coupon codes before I actually make my final purchases.

19. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    I swear by it, but, as I'm sure you already know, you've got to do a little research on the seller before buying. I only buy from highly rated sellers who display their own images (not stock) and I only buy items with the original tags.

20. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are loads of different e-tailers, it depends on the brands you like to wear and which e-shops stock those particular brands. I would recommend signing up to the newsletters to receive discount and special offers. There are always bargains to be had on eBay, you just need to be patient.