Best Brand of Affordable Clothing

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by DrRipley • Sep 12, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Do you guys have a favorite brand for cheaper clothing? I usually don't pay too much attention and instead just get whatever I come across that has a good enough design that catches my attention. However recently I've been noticing the material of clothes more and more and I found that I'm much more partial to softer and cooler cloths now more than ever, so I'd like to hear from you guys if you know of any particular brands that use good cloth but still comes at a cheap to average price. Feel free to also just discuss your favorite cheap brands regardless of my specifications so as to make the most use of this thread.

2. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite cheap brands is probably from this retail store in the US called Kohl's. Half of my wardrobe is from there, and I usually find really awesome things on sale. Plus I get their rewards program so I get money for every hundred points I earn through shopping. Plus they have a whenever-return policy :)

Other than that, I enjoy thrift-store shopping. Didn't really get into it until my friend showed me in college, and boy am I glad she did!

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am a huge fan of Forever 21, to me it's one of my favorite stores. Sure, not all clothing items are very well made with high quality materials but for the prices they charge they couldn't. I also like H&M and Old Navy.

4. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    I love shopping at Ross and Khols since they have name brand for cheaper prices. I think people always forget about thrift stores. You can get really big name brands their for a major percentage off their normal price. I like to get cheap clothes from thrift stores and then end up adding pockets to them by sewing some on.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would agree Forever 21 have good prices for the quality and they often do deals, like two tanks for $5. Old Navy is also good for sportswear, but some of their items are not that good quality. I think Uniqlo did good deals on their clothes which are unisex and are affordable and stylish. I always look for their offers as they often have certain key items on special to promote them, like thermals during fall or coats when everyone is looking to buy a new one.

6. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Here in the Philippines, we have Cotton On, Forever 21, and H & M. I like going to these stores because they have many clothes for sale for different seasons and ages. They are very affordable, too compared to other brands that have branches or stores here.

7. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really have one particular brand that I like so much as certain stores I frequent a lot...either because they have good prices to begin with or they have good deals and clearance sometimes. I'll go to Kohls and Old Navy when they have specials going on, I love Ross / Marshalls because a lot of their brands are nice and for a considerably better price than you'd get for full price. Same for 6pm though I dislike ordering clothes online overall. If you spend a little time and effort to be thrifty about it, you can make a wardrobe full of decent brands without spending a ridiculous amount.

8. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I like Gap for affordable clothing. I think they have a great selection of basics, very few synthetic fabrics and the clothes appear to be well made. I also like going to Marshalls or TJ Maxx for clothing and shoes, but those stores can be hit or miss.

9. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    We buy a lot of our clothing from JC Penny. I know they have a lot of different brands but their clothes are really nice and stylish. They always have coupons on their website, and honestly, I never shop without one. I love it for my kids and husband as well. We have had good luck with purchasing from them. They are not super cheap but the clothes will last without having to pay an arm and a leg! :)
    Hope this helps!
    Danyel :)