Will You Get The New Smash Bros?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Spectre456 • Sep 14, 2014.

1. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    This question came to mind because Nintendo has been sending out early demo codes for this game on 3DS, and it has been crazy how many people I see asking for one. This taking into consideration that the demo releases publicly next Friday.
    I'm a huge fan of Smash Bros and I have been ever since I played the first one for N64, so I'm extremely excited for it. I will wait for the Wii U version to come out though.

So are you getting a copy of Smash Bros? Which version are you getting if you are? The one for Wii or for 3DS?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My daughter wants it, so I will get it for her at some point. I do think, though, that I'll wait until that one goes down in price. There are other games that my daughter wants more, so I'll be prioritizing which ones to get for Christmas.

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I'd probably pass on this one for the Wii since i don't have it I would never dream of buying one. But I think if I get my hands on the New 3DS I would get this game.

4. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    Yes! I'm going to get a copy once I got my hands on the New 3DS. I'm actually going to get it for the Wii-U but I since I'm going to let my Wii-U go this Christmas as a gift I'd probably just wait for the 3DS to come out.

5. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I'm only going to get the Wii U version. I don't have a 3DS but I don't want one because I don't think I would enjoy playing Smash Bros on it. I only have 2 other games on my Wii U so I haven't made much use of it. There don't seem to be that many other games coming out too. The new Smash Bros looks pretty so I'm anticipating its release.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The more I see about the game, be it trailers or commercials or articles, it's definitely caught my interest as well. The Super Smash Bros series is normally not my area of expertise, like it is for my daughter. Although, Brawl was a lot of fun. This installment of the game definitely looks extravagant.

7. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Meh...it's honestly not at the top of mine or my husband's list, but our son seems interest so it might find its way into our house eventually. I haven't been too excited about games coming out lately, for the most part.