Sims Free Play or Sims 3?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by chiofthenorns • Sep 14, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I love The Sims, but their versions for Android are not really that good. Recently, Ea Mobile updated the Sims Free Play, and it has now the option to have pets just like The Sims Pets. However, the reviews are still not good. I looked at The Sims 3, but it's not for free. It's actually quite expensive. Do you play Sims on your tablet or smartphone? Which of these two do you have?

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have both. Sims Freeplay is okay but there's a reason why it's free. I play it on occasion but it could never beat Sims 3 or even 2. First off, it requires wifi. Other things that make it not as good is it's more goal oriented and not as much customization.
    I would choose Freeplay over 4 though.

3. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Oh okay! Thanks for this. I thought that the Sims 3 for Android requires wifi, too. I guess not. I think that I will just download this one instead. I tried Free Play, and I didn't like how I would have to do so much objectives that I don't have time to enjoy the other features of the game. Thanks!

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I definitely prefer The Sims 3 (dying to try the 4 now that it's out!). However I play The Sims. free Play more often, and that is because I play it on my iPad instead, which is much more convenient! But they are very different, I far prefer The Sims for PC.

5. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I love Sims 3. I play on my computer. I haven't tried the free version but obviously, the paid version always has it's perks and advantages compared to the free version. I love Sims 3, I've been playing this game since the very first version and it's really fun to play. One of the best games ever. :p