Do You Like Bill Murray's Picks for the Cast of Ghostbusters 3?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by mythman • Sep 16, 2014.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:

• Melissa McCarthy (from Mike & Molly)
    • Kristen Wiig (from SNL)
    • Emma Stone (wasn't she in The Amazing Spider-Man?)
    • Linda Cardellini (from [b[MAD MEN[/b])

Looks good to me, although I might substitute Scarlett Johansson for Linda Cardellini. (Murray's not connected to GHOSTBUSTERS 3 anyway).

Any substitutions you'd make?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think those are pretty spot on. I don't know which one of them could turn out to be the leader of the group, though, but it suppose with the right direction any type of casting could work out. I'd maybe substitute one of them for a more mature or leader type actress, but I'm no expert anyway so what do I know. As the list stands, it would be okay by me and I'd probably watch it because all of those actresses are pretty top notch.

3. JoshPosh

JoshPoshBanned

Threads:
    I read something in the past about bill murray actually being in the 3rd installment, but he was a ghost. I could see the humor in that. But yeah, I'm just happy they are going to make a new one. All female cast or not. I'd watch it.

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Kind of hard to tell actually. There practically isn't anything to pass judgment on whether they're are suitable or not. I mean we don't even know what characters are going to be in the movie(if it gets made) so no way of telling whether they'll look the parts. I think it's meaningless to film Ghostbusters 3 now that Harold Ramis has left us.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like those actresses. Good choices. Honestly, though, I had no idea that there was going to be another Ghostbusters movies. So, I'm surprised to hear of this. I have a friend who will be happy to hear about this.