Buy Twitter Tweets, as low as $3!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Nick2011 • Sep 16, 2014.

1. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    If you have a website, a crowdfunding campaign, fan page, e-store, or anything you want to get the word out about. These guys on E-bay are offering Tweets for as low as $3!

You can also buy multiple Tweets, offer is listed for 20+ days though. Looks like it ends Middle of next month.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had a look at their page. It appears like the only people who could benefit from these tweets are those who have "horror" merchandise to sell since
    So unless one is targeting the "horror" community and and pays for the $3 tweets, their $3 will not have been wisely spent.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is actually really cool, even though it is horror focused. They have a ton of followers, even some celebrity followers. If I was doing some gothic or Halloween themed art and wanted to market it, I would definitely consider this service.

4. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:

Horror as a genre is HOT right now though. It also spans into many other areas, like acting, directing, comics, producing, music, costuming, jewelry, etc. If I had a new Heavy Metal, Rock, or Hip Hop album to market I might buy a tweet or two. If the right person hears it, they might wanna use it for the soundtrack to one of their movies. Actors and Musicians could use it to get their names and profiles out there too. The genre is also celebrated on YouTube with all kinds of crazy videos, mash-ups, and stuff. Getting those videos Tweeted from an account like that, equals views.

5. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I would think this service would be great for marketing technology like macs, phones, and apps for both. People who are film industry focused are always on their phones or traveling, they're very mobile. Anything iPhone, smartphone, tech, or travel related would be useful to them. No matter what genre of film they're involved in as a function of business.

6. Andrey212121

Andrey212121Banned

Threads:
    I agree. I think its the best horror focused community nowadays . Its really developing now and i think celebrities not so stupid to follow this)))