What's your favourite type of chocolate, and how does it make you feel?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Dora M • Sep 18, 2014.

1. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How do you like your chocolate? With milk, nuts, raisins? Or dark, with orange or chillies? Do you like chocolate that contains alcohol? And how does chocolate usually treat you? Do you feel energised, or do you get a headache if you eat too much of it?

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I like dark chocolates. I don't really like those with nuts because they taste a bit different. Some nuts taste stale. I feel really happy when I eat chocolates. Sadly, I can't eat them all the time because my stomach tends to hurt.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Chocolate always makes me feel good and as former colleague used to tell people, if they ever needed me to do anything, all they had to do was give me a bar of chocolate. My favorite are dark truffles, or a galaxy or flake bar. I don't like nuts or any flavors in them, just pure chocolate is the best. The best is Galaxy and Cadbury's chocolate which are milk, but are more readily available than Lindt truffles and a little more affordable on a daily basis.

4. dizzykitsune

dizzykitsuneActive Member

Threads:
    While I enjoy milk chocolate, I adore dark chocolate with raspberry filling more. Chocolate with a filling inside makes it an extra special treat, in my opinion. The first bite has a nice surprise and gooey deliciousness that spark my taste pallet. I'm not one to eat, delectable treats on a regular basis, but I do enjoy a nice bite on occasion. Since I don't eat large quantities or whole bars for that matter I don't get energetic or hyper after devouring a piece. It's simply a nice touch on my tongue to perk my day.

5. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    Dark chocolate is my favorite. I really don't care for milk or white chocolate, never really have. I'll eat dark chocolate anyway though, plain, with nuts, fillings, in things. It's good either way.

6. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer dark chocolate for sure...I find milk chocolate to be way too bitter and with a bit of an aftertaste, and white "chocolate" isn't even chocolate, lol. I don't mind if it has nuts or fruit in it...and a decent bit of dark chocolate always makes me feel a little energized. I love the choco love dark chocolate & raspberries one...just a really great balance of flavors.

7. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I personally love Dove Chocolate. It taste so good and has a smooth texture. I also like how it melts in your mouth. I have be hooked on that chocolate ever since I tasted it. I like both dark and light chocolate.