Online shops to stay way from?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Riggy • Sep 18, 2014.

1. Riggy

RiggyMember

Threads:
    What are some shops or online sites that everyone should stay way from? Not so much because they aren't legit etc but also because their products and service is just far too poor.

2. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I only shop a a few places online like Amazon and Ebay. Those are really the only sites that I trust besides regular store sites like WalMart, Target, JCPenney, etc. I would stay away from some of the eCommerce stores that ran by people. I do not trust them that much. Also, Craigslist I would not shop at because there are so many scams there.

3. erik120

erik120Active Member

Threads:
    You shouldn't actually use Craigslist for anything related to electronics and electronic products that can be easily turned into scams. I've had a friend buy a PSP once off of craigslist and he got an old game boy instead. In-you-face rip-off and nothing less. Also you can buy a phone and receive a chinese copy of that that looks like the original but has the functionality and screen colour of early 2000's 16k colour screen phones. My mom had that happen to her when she tried to get a blackberry. So I don't know, just saying, be careful out there and always check to be sure what you're ordering is legit.