Wifi projectors

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Gelsemium • Sep 22, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you guys seen the fairly new projectors (used for meetings, education and so on) that already have wireless incorporated? This is a huge advance if you ask me, you just connect you smartphone or computer to the projector and the presentation starts, pretty Neat. How do you see this?

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I guess this is very convenient. Our office still use the old-school projectors, so it takes a few minutes before the presentation gets set up. It's actually funny when the people setting up don't even know what they are doing. I wish that our office will buy a wireless projector soon.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's not a huge advance. Wireless projectors have been around for a little while now, and the lower end models are absolutely terrible. A cheap project might suffer from stuttering connections along with lag while running a presentation. Otherwise, the higher end models are more than capable at showcasing a smooth and attractive presentation. The technology still needs to be perfected at this point, and not all devices are compatible.

4. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, we can discuss reliability troutski, but when that particular is assured I can tell you it's a big advance in terms of the users. Imagine a conference with a lot of speakers, each one brings it's presentation, some arrive in the last minute, it can be really handy to just connect your device to the projector.