Criterion Collection

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Sep 22, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm thinking of picking up some Blurays from Criterion Collection and thought I'd drop by here and hear some opinions first and hopefully maybe even some suggestions.

So far, I'm looking to buy 12 Angry Men and Being John Malkovich, and I was wondering what the advantages were to getting Criterion Collection versions instead of just regular ones. If there were a few more extras in it then I'd surely be up for that, but so far I'm just glad that I at least could see some less talked about movie recommendations both old and new.

Any of you guys buy from this collection? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, if you think it is worth it. Also, do you have any recommendations from this particular collection?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know that the Criterion Collection has some classic films and critically acclaimed vintage cinema, but I'm honestly not interested. It's a bit too serious for me. I don't think I'd enjoy those movies much. Still, it looks like a good collection for those who like those kind of movies,