Where can you buy used & cheap smartphones?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Sweetkymom • Sep 24, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I'm looking to buy up a few used smartphones. They can be iPhones with iOS 6 or better or androids with 4.0 running system or better. Anyone know where there's a reputable place online, besides eBay, that I can buy a few? I'm only going to use them for apps so I'm not wanting to buy new nor spend a fortune for used.

2. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I usually take a look at Overstock.com. They have a Refurbished section where you can find a lot of electronics for a really really cheap price. You can buy an iPhone 4 for $150. Of course since they're refurbished you might want to be careful with them but for the price I think it's okay.

3. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    To Sweetkymom and curious others,

I recently bought four LG Optimus M-177 [is a 4.0 android phone] all for $59.95 [each for $14.99], which I bought from this website:

or

This is one of the most cheapest sites I saw for used android phones - good condition too - and directly serviced from Texas, USA; however, I believe the pricing for the particular phone I bought has changed, but there are other cheap 4.0 models too.

#3Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  4. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you very much for the links! I am also looking to buy a smartphone as a gift for a friend. I was wondering where to look online. I recently bought a used phone at cash converters for $80, and it's in rather good shape. Apart from a slightly scratched screen, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. But I feel apprehensive about buying a phone online, as I can't test it. It's like buying a cat in the bag, if I can't return it.