Best Shoe Prices

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by DancingLady • Sep 27, 2014.

1. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Where do you shop for shoes to get the best deal?

I usually order most of my shoes off Payless.com because they have such good deals, but their shoes are not always very good lasting quality. Almost all the shoes I buy are for work, so I really wear them out quickly.

What other sites are out there that sell shoes at really good prices, but that are durable? I'm not really interested in spending a lot on a pare of shoes that could get ruined really quickly in a work setting, but I also don't like having so many shoes per year ending up in the landfill because I just use them up and toss them in a few months.

2. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    I do most of my shoe shopping at Payless as well. They are inexpensive and seem to carry the latest styles too. I like the fact that if they don't have them in the store they will order them and ship them to the store so you can make sure they fit and you like them. I have also found it very easy to shop online with them.

The next place is Target. I love Target. They have a good variety and they are not crazy expensive either. From flip flops to works shoes they normally carry it all. They are stylish too. I can't see spending an arm and a leg on shoes. We just go through them too quickly.

Hope this helps!
    Danyel :)

3. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    I typically get them from Amazon.com. I like to get the $100 pairs of sneakers for ~$30ish. I used to buy the cheapest shoes available and when I tried the marked down $100 pair I could tell such a huge difference I'll never go back. I find Payless shoes to be exceedingly poorly made and generally hurt my feet. 6pm.com is another site that I often buy shoes from. This is an area it doesn't bother me to spend a little more as I wear shoes every single day and wearing the good ones is just so much better in terms of comfort level.

4. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know. I use Payless as well because the shoes there are very affordable. Can you check Amazon? I am not sure if the ones sold there are cheap. My boyfriend also buys shoes from Sears, so I guess they have great selections.

5. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought several pairs of Keens shoes that were still in good condition on Ebay. They are a very expensive shoe. It is best to go to an REI Outlet or somewhere that sells those brands of show so that you can try them on and ensure which size fits you. Different shoes fit people differently. So once you know that a certain brand name - AND the style of that brand shoe fits you well, then you can order them in a slightly used condition. (For example, I can wear a size 9.5 Keens Mary Jane...but another style might not fit me just right as that one does so I would try it on first.) Someone else might not have tried them on first and that is why they are re-selling them. You will want to make sure the photo the seller posts on Ebay is the actual photo and look over everything very well. If the sole is not worn out in an unbalanced manner, then you should be alright as long as their are no stains or scuffs that are displeasing to your eye.

6. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Shoes are something that I've never really bought online, mostly due to the hassle of sending items back and forth in case that it's not a perfect fit at first.
    I've thought about it when browsing through Amazon, they really have some great prices, but I always end up looking for the same shoes on a retail store.

7. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    I would try to look on 6pm.com . It has amazing deals. Also no matter what the price is, the shipping is always free. I bought Lugz on their that cost $60 for only $20 and free shipping.

8. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I think Kohls has some pretty decent shoes for good prices. Other than that I usually shope at outlets malls. Whether it be a Nike, Puma or Under Armour outlet. They give you a little of a discount and they usually have most of the latest shoe releases.

9. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I've had some good experiences with payless but most of the time we use 6 pm...they have some great shoes for really exceptional prices, a lot of the time they have free shipping and their customer service is always quick and helpful. ;)

10. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I do most of my shoe shopping at Marshalls, Ross and TJ Maxx. I like buying my shoes at those stores because they always have a great selection of brands. In addition to that the prices you pay for some high quality brands are always reasonable so not only are the shoes cute but they're a great value.

11. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I buy my better shoes at ShoeMax and my 'other' shoes from
    Wal-Mart. ShoeMax has almost any style and if they don't, they will try to get them. They are affordable considering all
    The name brands they carry.

12. dizzykitsune

dizzykitsuneActive Member

Threads:
    Plato's Closet has events where their shoes are practically nothing. This past week any shoes marked as clearance were $2. This weekend any clearance that wasn't sold will be sold for only $1! It's an incredible deal and there are several very high quality shoes of every sort and type available. A great steal!

13. randomdude

randomdudeMember

Threads:
    When I was a kid I used to get shoes from my parents within the price range of $150 to $200. That was until I got a job of my own and realized shoes at that price were just way too much money. As an adult I grab deals from my local discount shoe store for as little as $20. Some kids these days have that same expensive taste in shoes. The only thing that will fix that is to make them get a job and pay for it themselves.

14. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't do much online shopping for shoes for fear that I might get the wrong size (which happened all too often). When it comes to style and affordability, though, I prefer to go to Yesstyle.com. They have a wide range of products and most of them are really worth the penny. In fact, you can grab for yourself a pair of flat for only $5. The designs are breathtaking too, not very typical.

15. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I've found good deals on fashion boots at Payless and Target. Usually for sneakers or shoes I wear more often I look at Amazon.com, Ross, or TJ Maxx sometimes. I usually look for sale or clearance when I shop for shoes. I've found some sneakers for under $40 and the regular price was above $150. It just depends on what I am looking for. I'm really picky about the shoes that I buy. If I find something that works I tend to stick with the style and brand for future purchases.

16. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never purchased shoes online. I have a hard to fit foot and don't want to go through the hassle of having to return the shoes if they do not fit. I get shoes from Burlingtons and other places that may carry wide shoes.

17. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always liked shoes from discount stores like Ross, Marshall's and places like that. But I don't have a preference. I will usually get shoes that I am like. I have bought shoes from places like H&M and forever 21 that are very nice. There is also a website online I love called ShoeDazzle that sells really pretty shoes and sometimes have great sales.

18. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    I must not be looking right because the shoes seem to be between $62 and $70. I am not familiar with the sizing either. Do you know a site that translates the sizes into US sizes? OK I sorted them by size and the cheapest are $34. Very cute though.

19. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I really make the most of the sale shoes in specific websites like Nike. After some time that a product has been released, its price would drop without its quality being compromised. This is the time that I would get the item. This is also I consider the the shoe price is at its best.

20. semizeu33

semizeu33Banned

Threads:
    Ok let me try it today :)