Best Money Saving Apps

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by lizzief79 • Sep 28, 2014.

1. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    I was wondering if people on here can recommend some money saving apps. I am thinking about things like coupons, price comparison, money back on shopping, scanning and anything else like that. Do you use any of these apps and how much money do they save you?

2. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Well, if you are a shopper at Walmart, try downloading their app and use their "Savings Catcher" software. All you have to do is either scan or input your receipt with the Savings Catcher barcode and see if you can save. There's probably other similar savings programs by other businesses, but I have only this particular one.

Also, Krazycouponlady.com is a pretty good sight to view the latest coupon and savings offers.

3. dpf

dpfAdministrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
  4. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I've made some money off of both the Checkout51 & Ibotta apps. You scan you receipts into the app, after "unlocking" a deal for what you are planning to buy. Sometimes you can get a really great deal. I was looking for insoles for my running shoes a few months back. Ibotta had a deal for the Dr. Scholl's insoles. I received $5.00 back on a $7.97 purchase.

Sometimes it can be a small amount such as $0.25 for a gallon of milk. It does add up though. I just cashed out about twenty dollars. It's money I wouldn't have had otherwise so that was pretty nice.