Parasite cleanse

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Dora M • Sep 30, 2014.

1. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    About two years ago, I caught some pretty nasty parasites while living in Papua New Guinea. My health got severely compromised, and I had to go on a special diet, incorporating a lot of spices, such as chillies, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, and others that have anti-parasitic qualities. I eventually got on top of my problem. This incidence made me very aware of parasites and led me to do a herbal cleanse every 6 months to eliminate any parasites that might still be hiding in my body.
    It surprised when I learnt that many people have parasites without even being aware of them. These people may suffer from all kinds of health symptoms that are wrongly diagnosed. So, it might be really worthwhile to do a routine parasite cleanse and see if certain ailments start improving.
    Have you ever been afflicted by parasites? And how did you get rid of them?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Luckily, no I have never been infected with parasites yet, but I remember our dog was infected with worms before and he was really stick thin, like you can see his ribs sticking out. That went on for many months since the vet kinda misdiagnosed him. But when he was given human medication for worms, then my dad saw him vomit 2 large worms on the cement. Then he started to become fat again. I think a simple tablet can get rid of those parasites, but I guess if it doesn't then maybe it's pretty serious already, like in your case that you had to go on a special diet?

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    No, it hasn't come to knowledge yet that I am afflicted with parasites. But I frequently eat a lot of chilis and ginger. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. Chilis are my favorites, onions, celery. Anything that's spicy and stingy and bitter - all those that have effective anti-parasitic qualities. I din't like them because of that though. I actually just knew about it here in this forum, so I think there would be really few parasites that are afflicting me that are not powerful enough when combined to cause me harm.