Favorite Brands

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by gmckee1985 • Oct 1, 2014.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    What are the brands you are loyal to the most? Personally I buy only Gap Jeans, Under Amour, Nike, and Polo. Those are the brands I am most loyalty to in terms of clothing. When it comes to technology I'm a die hard Apple customer. That goes for phones, computers and tablets. How about the rest of you?

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Funny that you should ask this one given the last discussion I was a part of, haha...I don't really have much brand loyalty. I try to steer away from brand shopping and instead focus on a balance between quality and cost. However, there are a few brands that I'm fond of- I've got a soft spot for skullcandy earphones, for example. And they're not cost effective by any means, but I do love Nike products.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I tend to not gravitate toward one brand or another. I usually buy what I like from a brand at a price that I consider reasonable. After looking through my wardrobe I found I own a lot of Zara and Gap clothing.

4. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I'm very loyal to Apple products when it comes to electronics. Old Navy, Woman Within & Roses are my clothing stores. Wal-Mart is my favorite all in one retail store

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I hope this doesn't make me sound too materialistic or brand conscious. There are just a few brands that I feel comfortable with such as Oxygen (for clothes), United Colors of Benetton, Hangten, Jag for clothes, Nichido and Maybelline for cosmetics. I like to try the designer clothes but I'm afraid I'm too financially challenged to even buy one. Maybe next ime when I have more sources of income.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not brand loyal at all because I prioritize paying rent and bills over buying brand name items. I'm a single parent so I have to make my income go as far as possible and worrying about brand names and labels isn't important to me.

7. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really care about brands. Actually, I tend to avoid them, as I don't like to support multinational corporations who exploit people and resources for their greedy purposes. Just recently I was looking for some new sport shoes, and I found a great pair made of canvas, but the problem was that it was a famous brand, and I couldn't bring myself to buy them. In this case my principles will always win, no matter how strong my needs or desires are.

8. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really have one favorite brand because I love checking all stores for their products especially the ones on sale. I always check H&M, Topshop, Forever 21, and Zara. These are very good online sites because they are very affordable yet comfortable to wear. They also offer free shipping.

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I wouldn't really call myself loyal to any particular brands, but I do have favorites that I tend to gravitate to. For example, I like designs by Nike and Apple, so I tend to buy from them a bit more, but at the same time, I don't have a problem with buying from their competitors when they come out with better products or promos.