H&M Sale!!!

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • Oct 2, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    H&M is having a Mid-season sale today! Check out their affordable clothes for men, women, and children. There are also home and kitchen stuff for sale. :) Free shipping for every $50 purchase!

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Ohh thanks for the heads up! I've had good luck finding some steals at H&M before :). I'll check it out...maybe report back ;) haha.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up. I love the selection online but the shipping has always taken forever for me and I have had issues with my card being charged numerous times. I think I will hit up a store, I love when they have these big sales...especially toward the end when they do something like buy one get one free on sale items or some other additional deal.

4. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    I love this store!! We don't have one really close to us so I count on their online sales. :) I love it for me and I have 2 daughters, 16 and 19, that fall in love with everything in the store! The closest store is about 40 miles away but when we go there they stock up for sure! Will be checking this out soon !!

Thank you again for the heads up. :)

Danyel :)

5. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the update! I am looking to by a new cardigan since my clothes do not fit me anymore since I lost a lot of weight this summer.