Where do you buy boy clothes?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by love2loveu • May 25, 2012.

1. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    I have such a hard time finding cute boy clothes that are not too expensive. Any suggestions? I do shop on eBay once in awhile as well.

2. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I think Walmart and Kmart have cute clothes for boys at good prices. Kid's wear stuff out so easily. I have also found great used stuff at rummage sales and places like that.

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    Have your tried Target? Marshalls? To be honest, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to find clothes for boys in the average place that you'd find clothes for girls.

4. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I tend to use Kohls. If you have a charge card with them you can get a discount and then you can even get coupons as well! Then you can turn right around and pay off the card!

5. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Target has really cute boys' clothes. I shop there for my nephew all the time. Old Navy also has really good, cheap stuff.

If you can catch the sales, Baby Gap has some good stuff, too, as does Carter's.

6. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I like Goodwill for kids clothes. But Target and childrens place have cute stuff and CP has good sales.

7. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with you, I usually buy cheap clothes at Walmart but I always have a hard time finding outfits for my boy. They are all very plain or the characters are not even ones that my son recognizes. Target usually has cute clothes and they are still at a reasonable price.

8. masteraljon

masteraljonMember

Threads:
    , walmart and some local bargain stores haves the best boy clothes, and its also cheap and affordable.

9. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I actually go to the Good Will. The one near my house has clothing that still has the tags on it from the stores. Which are the outfits I will buy. Usually they have older styles that I find adorable that are still brand new. We have three boys and three girls to clothe, so this is the cheapest and easiest way for us to find nice clothes for all the children.

Old Navy generally has cute children's clothing too. Though they can get rather expensive.

10. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Have you tried Target?
    I would suggest Walmart, but they charge the same prices for cheaper quality items.

11. classy_ally

classy_allyMember

Threads:
    I really don't like shopping in stores because of my size. They usually don't have good clothes that are reasonably priced for plus size women. Nobody wants to wear flowers and stripes all the time. :p I usually shop online and look through their clearance sections. I have gotten a lot of good deals this way. eBay is a good avenue too. Plus, with all the sellers you can get a good price and free shipping! Good luck!

12. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    Depends if my son is having a growth spurt or not. I usually hit up Walmart for some cheap clothes, in fact my Walmart clearances stuff out for a buck normally. However, you can also check out places like Kohls, and second hand shops for cheap clothing.

13. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Yard sales! Kids grow so fast and little boys tear through them like crazy especially. If you check yard sales and thrift stores, you can find some really good deals on decent clothes and then you won't have to spend quite as much on more special/new items otherwise.

14. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I always shop at Wal-Mart for my son. They clothes are very affordable and I love the t-shirts they sell. We found Super Mario, Sonic, and other themed shirts that he loves. You can also get a boys suit there with the jacket, pants, shirt, and tie for only $20 in a set.

15. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    I still prefer buying them in local malls and retail shops.

16. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I get a lot of my son's clothes at Target or kohls (when they have sales). They have pretty cool boys stuff for decent prices.

17. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    I buy them at H&M and Primark. George Asda is nice as well. I only buy few clothes as they grown in it quickly.

18. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Kmart has a lot of cute boy clothes also citi trends and ross that's where i shop at for my son's clothes he's a year old i don't like walmart's toddler clothes cause they aren't very cute and are way to high in price.

19. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are lots of good deals to be had on eBay and Amazon. I also shop at local stores for my son, they are quite cheap and the sales are really good. I usually buy his clothes in the January or Spring sales, I don't like paying full RRP.

20. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I like to buy them at Kmart because they always have sales. They have t-shirts for $2 to $3 and sometimes cute little jeans for $5. I always wait for summer sales or post holiday sales. I just buy off season to save.