First 4 Minutes Of Tomorrow Night's Walking Dead Season 5 Premiere

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by ohiotom76 • Oct 12, 2014.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    AMC just posted the first 4 minutes of the season 5 premiere - and all I can say is, holy shit...

Within just a few minutes of the show they already have a scene or two which made me wince and flinch. From what I've read from people who have seen the full episode already, they have all stated that we will not be disappointed.

It opens with a quick flashback on Gareth, but I could not make out what the people in that scene were saying, then it jumps right to where season 4 left off.

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am really excited about this new season. It's just that I feel bad that I wouldn't be able to watch it regularly and on time like the past seasons, which I just watched online and nonstop. It feels different when you are watching it episode by episode and that you would really have to wait to see what's going to happen after a week, a kind of where your excitement is suspended. I like that feeling. Watching it online and continuously doesn't produce the same effect on me.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been watching the new season and after the season premiere, I'll never underestimate Carol again. I feel bad because the characters never get a break. Every time they stop for a breath, someone kidnaps one of them or someone gets bitten.

4. soultakerkage

soultakerkageMember

Threads:
    I was turn on Carol after what she did at the prison. I didn't blame Rick for exiling her from the group. But Carol sure has turn into a bad ass! Seeing her and Daryl reunited brought a tear to my eye.