www.treasuretrooper dot com

Discussion in Misc & Others started by roy835 • Oct 17, 2014.

1. roy835

roy835Member

Threads:
    Stay away from this company. It is a company that you can make some money with online. But, they make it very hard for you to really make that money. It is like a survey site. You log on and start the survey but then it takes a very long time to complete the survey. It is like one of those surveys that goes on and on and on. It is supposed to take 10 minutes but end up taking more like 1 hour. It is a scam so stay away from them. If you don't believe me, go ahead and register with them and try it out for yourself and you will see. It is called >>

dot com

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most PTC/GPT and survey sites are alike.

They are either scams or semi-scams. Much as those who get on the sites are convinced [or they try to convince themselves] that there's money to be earned on those sites though they've seen lots of negative reviews on the net, the end result always is very little money earned or none at all because the minimum payouts are too high while what is earned so little. It forces most people to give up instead of wasting more of their time.

3. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I hate all these survey sites. All they are doing is collecting your data so they can sell it to other parties, then never compensating you for it like they said they would. Plus with sites such as TreasureTroopers, they should be pre-filling all of your personal information automatically instead of making you enter it over and over and over again on each survey. Plus they should pre-screen you for the surveys that you don't qualify for instead of making you get like 25 minutes into a survey and then get rejected. Plus they never tell you when you've successfully completed the survey enough to receive credit for it, so many of these surveys are more or less endless, and just lead you to another survey and or branch off.

4. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    That's how some of the survey companies operate. They are quite sneaky like that sometimes, telling you to complete a 10 minute survey that ends up being over 30 minutes. Sometimes you get very short surveys that are only 5 minutes long in truth though. You're going to have an up and down time with survey sites once you begin using them, but I have done pretty well for myself on them. I mainly use ClixSense, a highly praised and trusted PTC/GPT site that has a much lower minimum payout at $8 than Treasure Trooper's $20 minimum payout threshold. I use to be a member of Treasure Trooper too, but that high payout minimum made me give up there.