Breathing inhalers

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Gelsemium • Oct 17, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sadly as the cold weather arrives I need to reach for my inhaler if I want to breathe, regardless of what natural or regular medicines I take. Do you use an inhaler as well? I feel that these really hurt our health...

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree. I needed an inhaler for a year after I quit smoking. I was a mess.. woke up unable to breath every night. It was a sleepless year :/ Thankfully that passed and I've never needed one again. My husband had used one his whole life. Until we changed how we ate. I know I go on and on about diet, but it really does work wonders for so many things Our family now has zero allergies (my son's were quite bad), no more inhalers, no more skin issues.. we're all in perfect health now. I do believe food is the answer to most ills.

3. dizzykitsune

dizzykitsuneActive Member

Threads:
    I have an inhaler as well, though I don't have to use it as often as most. If I get anxious or suffer an allergic reaction it's necessary, but I manage to breathe in general on my own just fine. Unfortunately, I'm sure it hurts our health to use them regardless.

4. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I luckily never needed to use an inhaler, but why do you say it hurts your health?
    Surely that since it is medicine it improves your health, right?

5. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I never had to use the inhaler till now as I am not badly affected by the cold of the winters. The inhaler is really bad for health and one should be very careful while using it. Also there are high chances of getting addicted to it once you start using it.

6. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I also use an inhaler and don't really see how it can be construed to "hurt your health." It actually drastically improves your health and allows you to breath when your lungs close up. That's fairly important i'd say.

Being in shape and changing your diet can help control the amount you need to use your inhaler, but it's always important to have one handy, just encase you have a relapse. Even though I haven't used mine in years, I still throw it in my gym bag.

7. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most things a doctor will prescribe you will help you. But help is only half way there. They rarely cure. And while they're busy not curing you, they giving you "little helpers" that deliver other not so good ingredients into your body that have side effects. But it will keep your money flowing in for the rest of your life. Very convenient. Most things in life have side effects, but I'd say it's a better option to find your triggers and eliminate them. I'm not talking the cold etc.. reacting to those with asthma is a side effect to something else. In our house (and many that have tested it too), it's diet.

8. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The same happens with me, I can be the whole summer without my inhaler, but when the cold weather comes I need to use it again and the same happens when I go to my in-laws that live in the country. I just wish I knew what cause this...