KeVita Pro-Biotics Drink

Discussion in Product Reviews started by tangela • Oct 17, 2014.

1. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    My co-workers are super into eating healthy and organic and all that stuff and they were telling me about this drink called KeVita. It's basically a pro-biotic drink that's sparkly and comes in different flavors. I had a bit of theirs and thought it was interesting so I went and bought one on my own. I think I got the strawberry acai coconut one.

To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I mean it doesn't taste HORRIBLE, but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting. And I don't know if it's the placebo effect but I definitely feel better after drinking it. I may have to try other flavors though to make a final decision.

Anyone else tried KeVita? Care to share your experiences?

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I was so excited to see KeVita initially- it seemed almost too good to be true, all that probiotic benefit in a drink? And with decent sounding flavours? Unfortunately in my experience it was a case of being too good to be true. I just do not like the flavors at all, I don't know how beneficial it is but honestly the flavor is so nasty to me that I'd rather just stick with a probiotic capsule.

3. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah I had one of them and I wasn't sure how I would like it, and I mean the taste DOES grow on you after awhile. I haven't found a flavor I truly like and can enjoy without going "huh" though so maybe it's not meant to work out :/

4. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I've heard of these but I haven't tried them yet. I'm always on the fence about buying some of these "healthy" drinks that are always coming out. I've had some in the past that tasted horrible, and that makes me very picky about what I try now. I think I might just be better off sticking to different vitamins and continuing to eat healthy.

Where were you able to find these? Are they only available at specific stores, or can you buy them at Target, Walmart, etc?