Internet marketing

Discussion in Product Reviews started by roy835 • Oct 18, 2014.

1. roy835

roy835Member

Threads:
    One of the best ways to earn extra money online is with Internet marketing. But, there are so many scams out there that it is sometimes very hard to tell the Legit stuff from the Non-legit ones. Well, there is a website that helps with that. With this site you can much more easily avoid the scams and find Biz-opps and Internet marketing products and services that are right for you. If you want to make extra money without being scammed or without having to pay more than you have to then check out this website >> MarketingTnm.Weebly (dot) com

Replace the (dot) with a real dot and no spaces.

Check it out and tell your friends. You will be glad you did.

2. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you my dear good sir, I will indeed check this out, and I will after doing so provide useful feedback on what I gathered, by the way @roy835, what country are you from? and how long have you been apart of the making money online crew? glad that you're here to give valuable information, all the best and I'm waiting to hear from you.

3. stagsonline

stagsonlineNew Member

Threads:
    They say that internet marketing is the goldmine when it comes to earning money online. Unfortunately, this is just but a dream to many people. For four years, my interest in internet marketing has kept growing. In between, I have tried different programs, websites, strategies, gurus among other things and failed. That was until the beginning of this year when I finally cracked the code. I now earn some decent money doing some afilliate marketing as a part-time job. I'm always interested in anything new so I will definitely check that website out. I hope it has something good to offer.

4. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I'm still waiting top crack that code that you have so long ago cracked my dear good sir, until then, a little assistance in helping me cracking this interest? and what do you refer to as decent? $100 a week may be?

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's no guarantee that internet marketing will earn you cash. There are millions of people trying to earn even $1 and spend years trying to do it but never make any cash. It's not because they don't know what to do. Two things will work in your favor.

1. Lots of traffic to your website [this could take ages].
    2. Luck. Someone could launch a blog today and start earning money tomorrow.

So much as there's money to be made from IM, you may or may not make any money.

6. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    By Internet marketing, are you referring to SEO or Affiliate Marketing? Either way, you can take as many roads as possible when you're talking about Internet marketing. The outcome would still be the same if you do it well and use legitimate methods and tried-and-tested marketing strategies. All sorts of venture will work out fine as long as you know the ins and outs of marketing.

7. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I disagree. I mean, maybe I was just bad at it but I put a lot into learning SEO, Affiliate Marketing, and traffic stats, and all of that. I learned a lot and I implemented it well enough but it didn't yield the results that I wanted. I got some results but not the best results. It i one of the hardest roads to go down when it comes to earning money online, and it requires a lot of patience.

8. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    I am quite confused about the term internet marketing. Not about the qualifications and the quality of training available, for that is a different matter all together. It's how they are most often advertised as the way to make "extra" money. I don't yet have the luxury of maintaining both a full-time job online and additional hours to make extra money.

I find full-time internet jobs more attractive. Telecommute jobs for government officials, for example, sound a lot more credible than making extra money at your own hours. A lot of times what happens is the opposite of that. It takes a lot of time, takes a lot or planning, resources, takes incredible amount of determination, takes a lot of support, and takes some time off your offline shopping hours. The skills required are enough to make a data scientist out of a homemaker.

#8Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  9. DreekLass

Threads:
    I don't care how official a job sounds or looks. I like being able to make my own hours, but to be in the position of one of those jobs you usually will have to have put a LOT of time in previously to've set yourself up such a position. A lot of people know nothing about internet marketing, and half of the battle is learning all of the techniques, and keeping up with the changes that the net goes through. The hardest part is implementing what you have learned in a creative enough way that it makes you money.

10. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Seriously, anything can be used and labeled as internet marketing!

However, for SEO and Affiliate Marketing, I believe like all other internet marketing styles and practices, one's product, knowledge of the business, and focus are keys to being successful - one's product is the most important, but even if one had the most demanded product out on the internet and bad business management, it's not going to fly. Also, a lot of Affiliate Marketing sites provide little to no service, and merely act as a front to collect on people's gullibility to give free handouts for information already found for free elsewhere on the internet. From what I've read and experienced from close-friends about successful SEO marketing, is that the credibility of a person is the initial concern from consumers nowadays which in turn later becomes the trusting factor consumers regard when later buying the product(s)/service(s) from that persons' [owned, affiliated or employed] business or corporation. There are so many faceless and unfamiliar products/services out there on the internet, people have become more skeptical and cautious, in how they spend their hard or easy earned money - hence the reason trust is such an important business relationship that is required by customers more so than ever.

One's success, is the measurement of one's character, knowledge, and ability to do what it takes to accomplish one's goals while helping others achieve theirs.

11. DreekLass

Threads:
    I disagree with the success quote. I think that success is a personal thing. And it cannot be defined by one bracket spread out over many people. That isn't success to me. That is being a sheep. Most of the time an unhappy one at that lol. I have found that with well-known brands such as amazon, it is still incredibly difficult to gt people to bit and order the products that you link them to. I gave up pretty quickly on Affiliate marketing. It just seemed absolutely impossible to me, and it seemed like really slow earning, and I needed money there and then,

12. Bee14

Bee14New Member

Threads:
    Many people think of marketing only selling and advertising. and no wonder every day we are bombarded with television commercials, direct mails offers, sales calls and internet pitches however selling and advertising are only tips of the marketing iceberg.
    Marketing is social and managerial process by which individuals and organizations obtain what they need and wants.

13. DreekLass

Threads:
    I know, for a fact, that I would make an absolutely terrible salesperson. If I was paid on commission, I think that i'd be ever worse. Internet marketing is basically commission sales work, in a way. I have discovered that I am terrible at persuading people to do things that will make me money. I have tried all sorts. Affiliate marketing, and PPD (Pay Per Download) I studied all of the techniques for internet marketing, because I was desperate to make some money at the time. And I still couldn't make it work.