Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon fighting over the custody of eight dogs

Discussion in Misc & Others started by ExpertAdvice • Oct 20, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Apparently, dogs are a big deal in the lives of Nick and Mariah, so much so that they are now vying over who should have the rights over the dogs they once shared, obviously, they are treating the dogs like children, but my question to them is, is any of this necessary? and where is the sense in all of this? I once held Nick and Mariah as sensible people but how can I still do so after this, and the break-up...oh well, life goes on. Here's a link of the full story for more details. Link-http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/mariah-carey-nick-cannon-fighting-over-custody-of-8-dogs-report/ar-BBa3gU9

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    These people just love getting any kind of attention. But to fight over the custody of pets . . . that's taking it a step further.

Wouldn't it be easier if each of them just took four dogs and then they can swap them weekly if they want to feel like they both own all 8 beasties? Sometimes celebs behave badly for no reason.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you read the article, Mariah Carey is the one who's being difficult. Nick Cannon just wants 2 of the dogs, his two favorites that he has a bond with.
    Mariah Carey is the one who insists on keeping all 8 dogs. In this case, I'm siding with him because I don't think it's that crazy for him to have 2 dogs and let her keep 6 dogs.
    She's busy touring all the time, so I doubt that she's home all day with the 8 dogs anyway. Her staff takes care of them.
    She's just using the dogs to get back at her ex.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How petty could these people get? I understand Mariah's bitterness but to drag the dogs into a mess they have nothing to do with is just beyond my comprehension. Since it seems Mariah's never going to give Nick a single dog, knowing how full of anger and hatred his soon-to-be ex-wife is, the guy should just buy himself new dogs. I'm sure he can afford his own. This is plain silly. Mariah should have known better than to marry a man of loose morals.

5. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    How can this sort of petty bickering between a former couple pass as news nowadays?
    I realize that the tabloids write about it just so that they get comments like mine, but I find it really strange that people ever got interested in this sort of stuff to begin with.
    I think this sort of discussion should remain private, it's nobody's business but the couple, whoever remains with the dogs.

6. enell

enellMember

Threads:
    Now that's what you get from celebrities of this era, NOTHING!!!! Almost everything in their lives are things that has no sense! specially when it comes to two big couple in the world of the entertainment getting married or divorced or anything close to that! All for the sake of drawing attentions, nothing more nothing less! And we, unfortunately, are easily falling for their acts! Never the less, this whole fight about dogs custody will finish, like it never ever happened! and the real story behind the stage will remain hidden, for our eyes and everything within us is busy about what a celebrity is drinking in the morning and what shoe type he/she is wearing in the evening!

7. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    My thoughts exactly! I am just wondering why celebrities feel that they must resort to absolutely anything so as to ensure that they will get some ounce of attention from the headlines and from paparazzi.
    It's like they sit at home and think: "Hmmm, I haven't been making much new music as of late, and my shows aren't as popular these days, so what can we both do to keep our names "current"?" And then they come up with something like what they've done, they go and leave it "to the dogs", to put it lightly.
    It's either that that argument is the one that applies, or that this "spoilt" life of luxury has driven them to emphasize on the trivial things, and to forget their number one priority right now, which is to portray themselves in as exemplary a manner as is possible, so that their children will have someone positive to look up to. It's not something that they should really just "toy with" in the manner that they are now, letting these pointless arguments get out into the open so that nothing but shame is cast upon them.
    If I had the opportunity to give them advice, I'd say settle down and focus on giving your kids the best future, so that they can grow up in as "normal and safe" an environment as is possible. It's no longer about YOU now. They didn't choose to be here, so start living like you chose them.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mimi is a diva, I've read and heard a lot of reports that she is a demanding celeb. So I'm not surprised that she would act this way. Plus I'm sure vengeance is one of the reasons why she acts like that. I guess if Nick really wants those dogs, then he has to fight for them in court, since Mariah will not budge for sure.