Get Permanent Make-Up To Save Cash

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Denis Hard • Oct 20, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Till today I'd never heard of it but I believe this could happen some ladies cash if they are interested.

How much would you save if you never had to buy make up again? Could be a lot so I won't give any estimate. Interested?

There's one way you can forget about buying make-up forever. The process also known as Cosmetic Tattooing works exactly like tattooing and lasts as long.
    Sounds great. Any ladies willing to try it out?

p.s Learn more about it here

2. kwriter93

kwriter93Member

Threads:
    I don't think I could do this. Especially any tattooing that occurs on the eyelids, I agree it does look like normal makeup, but I can't imagine how that would feel. I would think getting a tattoo on your lips or eyelids would be very painful, I would also be afraid that the tattoo artist might slip up and tattoo something wrong. I would also think that it would scab up afterwards... As much as I like to change my makeup up, this probably wouldn't be a good fit for me, possibly for someone else, but not me.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's been around a while and people may use it for things like eyes and eyebrows, but not a full face. First it looks fake and part of using make-up is to change and adapt your look.

The actual act of applying lipstick or lip gloss is fun and you mix and match. I can't imagine having the same color all the time and will tattoos once the skin wrinkles so will the procedure. I don't think it will save money maybe if you lost your eyebrows and they would never grow back, it would be convenient, but make-up doesn't have to be expensive these days, it's knowing how to apply it.

4. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Ahhh... I have seen so many people with permanent or tattoo make-up. They look great for the first few years or so. However, once the ink fades, they look weird. I saw someone at the office with a tattoo eyebrow. It looked weird because the ink was like green-ish. Another person had a permanent eyeliner, but it was kind of sad and funny because her eyes kind of sagged due to age. As a result, the eyeliner is no longer nowhere near where it should be.

5. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't recommend permanent make-up to anyone. I mean, that's basically just tattoo on your face and the process you need to undergo in order to achieve that "permanent" look is just excruciatingly painful. What's ironic is that you pay a lot just to subject yourself to that sort of pain. I don't think it's worth your money, anyway. If - heaven forbid - the procedure botches, then you will have to pay more. This defeats the purpose of getting permanent makeup to "save cash."

6. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Absolutely not. As we age, certain colours look terrible on us.. we absolutely can't wear the same colours we wore in our youth. If you go permanent eyeliner too, your eyes don't stay the same shape and the colour you tatoo on will be far too harsh as you get older. It can look so scary! lol. No way, never, nope nope nope. It's such a risk. I would much rather replace my makeup than do something permanent that will make me look worse in the long wrong and I could possibly get bored with and never be able to reverse.

7. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I've seen this before, but I don't think it would be for me. I barely wear makeup most of the time and having it on permanently wouldn't be much of a draw for me. I suppose it's good for some people. I don't think I would want my eyebrows permanently drawn on/colored in. I've seen some people with the permanent eye liner and I will admit that it looks very nice. I'm curious what it looks like once it fades and needs to be touched-up. I am sure that there are always hidden costs associated with it, so I don't know if it would really save money in the long run.

What happens if you don't like it? How much does it take to get removed? Can it get removed? I would imagine the eyeliner would be tricky to remove as it is around the eye area.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, this type of thing has been around for a long time. No, I'm not interested. I have seen a few people with tattooed eyebrows. I really don't like the way they look. Plus, I just want to get stabbed with needles for any reason. Eyebrow pencils and eyeliner are not that expensive.

9. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    As an idea I like it. It would save me both a lot time and money. But variety is the spice of life, I don't want to look how I do to go to work when I am going out. Different occasions require different make up. As much as I like the idea the reality wouldn't work for me, I wouldn't want my face tattooed for a start way to painful the less fat there is the more it hurts. So I will have to pass on this one.

10. TuRon Davis

TuRon DavisActive Member

Threads:
    The only problem with doing this is the fact fact you cant change it once it's done, so I would recommend that you wisely choose a color that you would certainly wear more than often. Another thing, I feel like after having so long, you would get so used to it, that it wouldn't even be satisfying in the end. Overall, I say just stick to the natural approach and pick how you want to look when and how*

11. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, permanent make-up has been around for a while. I have an actor friend who had his eyebrows enhanced with permanent make-up. He went to a high profile make-up tattoo artist, and the result is quite satisfying. You can see that there is some form of enhancement, but it's very understated, and you definitely can't tell whether it's ordinary make-up or a tattoo. He is very happy with it, and that's the only thing that counts. :)

12. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Don't find the idea very appealing. I think part of the fun of makeup is being able to change it every time and getting to play with the different combinations. If you stick to just one type and one color and have it on you permanently, then that eliminates part of the fun. Though I'm sure other people surely would disagree since it wouldn't be a thing if nobody needed it, but still that is my opinion on it.