Bubble witch saga 2

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by LadyMiles • Oct 22, 2014.

1. LadyMiles

LadyMilesMember

Threads:
    Of all the mobile games I have played I found that I most enjoy Bubble Witch Saga 2. All the other games I tend to play a few times and uninstall. I don't know what it is about this game, I mean all you are doing is matching balls of color, freeing a few animals here and there, and defeating a monster every 20 or so boards. Has anyone else tried Bubble Witcha Saga 2? Anyone else addicted??

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Honestly, I think it's such a stupid game, BUT I know exactly what you mean. Even though it's a knockoff (or reimagining or whatever you want to call it), it's still a decently fun game despite its simplicity. My best friend plays the game constantly, and neither of us are really sure why. She just does it out of boredom when she's got her phone lying around.

3. LadyMiles

LadyMilesMember

Threads:
    Definitely understand where you are coming from. I found myself a couple of weeks ago spending too much time playing this game. :) I am not sure what it is about this game but I have found that it is rather addicting. If I was ever asked what it is that has me addicted to the game I really wouldn't have a valid answer. I guess I will just continue to pop those bubbles. :)

4. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I have been tempted several times to install this game but Candy Crush prevents me from doing so. Lol. They work the same way and both are addictive. Just goes to show that this model works. I also can't tell why I keep playing Candy Crush. I guess I simply enjoy the game a lot.

5. LadyMiles

LadyMilesMember

Threads:
    Funny thing is it was candy crush in the beginning. I actually got my fiancé hooked on candy crush, he beats every available board and waits "impatiently" for them to create additional boards. He has picked up monster busters as well and uses that to hold him over until candy crush comes out with more boards. I remember one night before bed, we were playing together and he had just passed the level I was on. I was so confident in passing the level with 2 moves left that I showed off by saying, "look, I can even do this and still win." Well I made the wrong move and didn't beat the board...he laughed hysterically while I pouted. I was so mad at myself and I do believe that was the end of candy crush for me.

I remember jelly splash too. I had a way of uninstalling and reinstalling and it would refill my lives and give me needed tokens to use for extra moves when needed. That was all fun and games until I was on board 158 and uninstalled. When I reinstalled it took me back to the first board. That was the end of jelly splash. Lol