Free Work Out Videos?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by steph84 • Oct 23, 2014.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know if there is a site that offers a free compilation of workout videos other than on Youtube? I know of a free yoga site, but it's pretty advanced. I'm into programs like yoga and pilates. Even mediation videos! I need something low key because I have been having panic attacks and I need to relax. I can go for walks, but I have agoraphobia and walks make me panic so for now I prefer to work out at home. Thanks.

2. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Since Youtube is out of the equation check some of the subreddits on reddit.com. Here's a few to get you started: this is related to body weight fitness

, this is related to fitness in general

, and since you mentioned yoga here's one related to that

. Read the right sidebar, you'll find tutorials in video and text format :) All of this for free, obviously.

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Can I ask why you don't want to consider YouTube? I have found some great free workouts on there over the years.

4. kbroder9

kbroder9Member

Threads:
    It's not on Youtube, but do you have cable? I have Comcast and they have a really nice variety of free fitness videos On Demand. If you really like a workout, you can purchase as well. Includes everything from 5-minute abs, pilates, yoga, or focus on a certain part of the body. I know Netflix used to have some pilates videos, but I think they've gotten rid of those now. If you have cable, some of the more obscure channels usually air a lot of fitness workouts as well. Great way to exercise without having to go to the gym!

5. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    You might want to download torrents. This is what I do. I find a program on the internet that's being sold, and then I find a torrent copy of those files, then I would download it. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't. But most of the time it does and I am able to save a lot of money. Also if a specific program didn't work, you might want to try something else, a different program that offers the same benefits. There are a lot out there which you could really benefit from.