Renpure Organics Shamppo

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Rhoda D'ettore • Oct 23, 2014.

1. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    About five years ago, my hair started falling out in clumps. I could not figure it out, even after going to stylists and doctors for advice. They all directed me to talk vitamins and minerals to build up my hair follicles. One day I saw RenPure Organics shampoo and conditioner in the store so I tried it. After about six months, my hair began to grow again. After carefully analyzing my products and regimens, I came to the conclusion that Pantene was making my hair fall out, but the RenPure rectified the situation. My hair soon became healty, strong, shiny, and soft. I recommend this brand for anyone who has issues with dry hair.

2. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of this brand before. Can you tell us where you buy it and approximately how much it costs?

3. Amanda K

Amanda KActive Member

Threads:
    Nobody told me that having a baby would make my hair come out in clumps. I thought it was my shampoo, too. I think most hair loss is hormonal. Did your scalp burn or itch when you were using Pantene? I suppose it doesn't matter. If you found something that works for you, I'd advise sticking with it.

4. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    Dancing Lady, here it is available at drug stores and supermarkets. you can buy it online also. It is like $6 US per bottle, but occasionally I could find a great sale of $1.99.

No, my scalp did not burn nor itch. I never had a baby, but they did do blood/hormone tests. They tested me for everything: Lymes, diabetes, HIV even. From time to time, if I find another organic shampoo on sale, I will get it, but I have never had the problem since Pantene.