Best Items To Buy At Christmas

Discussion in Misc & Others started by DrRipley • Oct 24, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I know most items are sold at a discount during the holiday season, but which items would you say offer the most bang for the buck during this season? By this I mean which items get especially high discounts during Christmas and which ones pretty much get the same types of discounts throughout the year?

Would you say clothes get especially cheaper during the holidays? TV and electronics? I know children's toys are the most discounted products during this time, but are there any others?

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When you go to the malls, prices are simply marked down but they don't make much of a difference. The alarm bells still ring. I prefer wholesalers, retailers and flea markets whenever I shop for Christmas presents. TV and electronics, I give you that, are relatively cheaper during the holidays and you can find toys that are not so expensive and just within the range of your budget.

3. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    When I go Christmas shopping, one of the primary places I shop at is Walmart. Every year they have good sales on particular products. Some products they offer good, discounted sales on are perfumes and cologne, body and facial wash kits, drinking glass sets, console games from discount bins and stuff like that. I always enjoy Christmas shopping at Walmart during such time of year and fully expect to look for the same sales this year.

4. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    In my opinion items that are on sale during the Christmas holiday are items such as watches, pajamas, clothing like sweaters and jackets. Electronics are also on sale in a number of stores, items such as game consoles, TV's, lap tops, Nooks and others are sometimes even up to 50% off during the holiday season. The stores are very smart and they know how to market there products and put things on sale that are getting played out and not as popular anymore. You can always catch a pretty good sale around Christmas time, you just have to know where to go to get the best deal.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Physical stores have a high markup price, I was looking at some items, and the price in online stores is half of what the mall offers. So I think when it comes to Christmas shopping, look at online stores 1st. Most commonly bought items are cheaper there like clothes and electronics.