Avengers: Age of Ultron

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by chiofthenorns • Oct 24, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Have you seen the trailer of the Avengers: Age of Ultron? If you haven't, well, here it is. Enjoy!

*fan girl tears*

[video=youtube;tmeOjFno6Do]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do&feature=share[/video]

2. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    This new Avengers: Age of Ultron film looks massively huge. I'm pretty sure it's set to take the box office by storm. The trailer shows some mega catastrophic scenes for what you'd come to expect from this kind of movie but still breathtaking nonetheless. I will have to catch this film somehow and someway.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It looks like we'll be getting something much better than the first one. Trailers can be misleading though. It sure does appear like Avengers: Age of Ultron will be great but until I watch the movie, I can't say anything just yet, going by the trailer. Rumors circulating have it that, they [Marvel] hadn't yet decided to release the trailer but because the movie or parts of it had been leaked [to create some buzz I believe] they decided heck, let's do it!

4. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    It certainly looks interesting and worth the hype! Hulkbuster in particular looks phenomenal, really hoping for an awesome fight sequence in that scene. Also Scarlett Johansson is as hot as ever.

That said I'll admit that I've not heard or read about Ultron before until I stumbled across this trailer. He's a pretty small-time villain in the Marvel universe I feel, I'm surprised that Marvel didn't opt for any more famous villains instead.

5. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I have read up on the lore after the leak went up. I do not think that Ultron is a small-time villain. What I found out that he is one of the main adversaries of the Avengers. He is a powerful, nearly invincible enemy that have put the heroes in so many tight situations. Though, I admit, I need to learn more about Ultron before I can add more information. With regards to the trailer though, it was epic! I might want to watch that with friends.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The trailer looks interesting and full of action. One that you want to see on the big screen to get the total effect of all the graphics.