Konjac Sponge

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lrd913 • Oct 25, 2014.

1. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I found this sponge on Amazon a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it.

This is what it looks like:

31pcSbmfQGL.
    61QU0OfvCzL._SL1069_.

This is the description on the site:
    -Cleanse pores, eliminate blackheads, dirt and oil without need of another cleanser
    - Naturally moisturize your skin
    - Gently exfoliate your skin, bringing out a natural shine
    - Balance the PH of your skin, Help repair and renew your skin
    - 100% Natural

I've been using it for about two weeks right now, and I've noticed a difference in my face. When you get the sponge it is very, very hard. You have to let it soak in hot water for a few minutes to let it soften. I use it in the morning and at night to cleanse my face. You can use it with or without a cleanser. I've been using a cleanser with it and it has worked extremely well. I might try just using the sponge for a few days.

I've noticed that my skin seems to be much smoother after using this sponge. My face feels refreshed and I've noticed that my nose doesn't have as many blackheads as before.

It says that each sponge is good for 8 weeks. When I'm done using my sponge, I squeeze the excess water off and let it dry. It usually dries fast enough that it is hard again by the time I wash my face at night.

You can find it under Ashieda Health and Beauty - Konjac Sponge on Amazon.com.
    I thought it was a weird product (I got a free one with a discount code), but I'm happy I tried it out.