What are the best websites to sell your clothes from home on?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Tellyv • Oct 26, 2014.

1. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    I have lots of clothes that still have the tags on them and I need to make some extra money. Do you know of any good websites that I can easily sell my clothes from home without any risk involved? preferably ones that accept Paypal as an payment option. :confused:

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Well of course ebay comes to mind immediately- I'm considered opening up a store on there myself because there are plenty of things that I'd like to get rid of and making a bit of money wouldn't hurt. There are other options, too, but I'm not terribly familiar with them. I'll look into them a little but personally I'm most likely to just go with ebay.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Aside from Ebay, you can also try Craigslist and Olx, they have a local site for most countries.

4. Melissast

MelissastActive Member

Threads:
    I have started selling my children's clothes on listia. The only problem with that is that you get auction points and not real money. Its OK because I just trade there clothes for something that will fit then better. If you dont want anything for on them then its not worth it

5. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    Ebay is the most common and used site, but I've also heard that it's becoming increasingly harder to sell on that site if you're not an established seller. I have a bunch of clothes still in good condition that I no longer wear anymore and I have been thinking about getting them sold online to bring in some income. Besides Ebay, you should also consider Craigslist like I have been.

6. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    Some people obviously prefer Ebay than any other website, but I can telly you from my personal experience that Quickr is much better. If you are an Indian, the chances of getting a better price are higher than on Ebay.

7. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    If you are going to use PayPal, then you should use Ebay. Well, another option would be to set up an online store via Facebook or Instagram. Promote your account to get many followers or likers. Many people do this in my country. I actually bought different things like makeup and clothes from social media sellers.