Which brand of jeans do you prefer?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by wowtgp • Oct 28, 2014.

1. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    Thee are different brands for every apparel, especially clothes. When it comes to buying jeans, I prefer Levis, 7 for all Mankind, Wrangler and Pepe. These are some of the best brands available in India. Which brand do you prefer to wear?

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer Lee. Unlike some denim brands that I have tried before like Dickies, the pants made by Lee do not sag even if you wear them every day or have them for a long time. They also do not fade easily. :)

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not very particular with the brand of the jeans I wear. As long as I find the jeans comfortable, light, quality and not too tight, then I'd wear any brand possible. Design and color matter too but brand's the least of my concerns. I like acid-washed, black-colored and mildly skinny jeans. I do own a few pairs of Levis, Lee and a number of other local brands.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really like Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, but they are very hard to find. I also like INC Jeans for Women. I'm not a big fan of jeans so I am very particular about the fit. I have an hourglass figure and regular jeans don't work for me.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are so many different fits and styles now, but I like Calvin Klein and The Gap jeans fit me well. There have several leg lengths and a choice of fits, skinny, regular or bootcut. These days it's not so much the label, but the fit and how comfortable they are. I prefer jeans with some stretch as they keep their shape and last longer.

6. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I used to wear Guess Jeans all the time, but they changed so much about how they cut them, so I had to move on. Old Navy jeans are great while you are losing weight, they are just cheap enough for the transition. But for the most part, I wear some variation of Ralph Lauren/Polo Jeans as they are now the best fit for me but I may look for something else, just to see what is out there.

7. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not so picky with brands in general, especially for jeans...I'm much more focused on the style, colouring and fit. I don't really have a "go to" brand or anything but I do have a few styles I stick with the majority of the time- including skinny, faded or acid washed, I like the "deconstructed" look sometimes but I'd rather do it myself than pay someone extra to make some extra holes for me xD.

8. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a preference of brand when it comes to jeans. I look at the quality, style, and material before I opt to purchase them. But I guess if I have to pick one I'd go with Phat Farm jeans. They're comfortable, stylish and fit right.

9. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard that both these brands are really popular in some places. It's not available anywhere in India though. I would love to give them a shot. I am thinking of giving French Connection a try just for a change.

10. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a big jean person. I do wear them but I am not loyal to any specific brand. I just buy what is decently priced and looks good on me. I am always open to trying new brands if anybody has any suggestions. There are so many women's jean companies out there!

11. hogwarts

hogwartsNew Member

Threads:
    I really like the legging jeans from Express - they look like regular skinny jeans, but they fit way better and they're super comfortable. Also it's very hard for me to find my size after having lost some weight last year (score), but the 0 at Express is a pretty good fit. Uniqlo is really good too. The super-stretch jeans are really comfortable and fit really well - I believe I'm a 23 in that one. I also have a great pair of faux-leather skinny pants from H&M that fit well (I'm a 4 in those).

12. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    You and me have a similar taste. While I certainly prefer some brands than others, I am all for trying somehting new. I am not a staunch supported of any brand for sure. If I see something wrong with any brand of jeans, I will e the first oen to complain about it.

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a couple of Levis and Lee jeans, but I'm not really particular when it comes to the brand of pants or jeans that I wear.

14. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really care of the brand of the jeans that I am wearing, but when I need to buy one, I go straight to Levi's and pick one that would get my attention first. It has not yet happened that I went there and I had to leave and look a jeans somewhere else. I think there's a sublime mindset in my head that I needed to just pick my pants there, I wouldn't go out unless I did what I have come there.

15. semizeu33

semizeu33Banned

Threads:
    you are always so great :)